5 mg/500 mg hydrocodone/acetaminophen

LOL

5mg? How weak

Kayn you're a fucking tool if you would pay $2 for that shit. rofl

Nobody would even bother to fuck with a 5mg pill around here, not to mention pay more than a buck for it.

7.5's go for $2-$3, $4 if you're a douchebag and look like you could easily be ripped off

10's go for $3-$4 depending on who you got the hookup from

basically if you tried to sell me a 5mg hydrocodone I would laugh in your face

LOL

5mg? How weak

Kayn you're a fucking tool if you would pay $2 for that shit. rofl

Nobody would even bother to fuck with a 5mg pill around here, not to mention pay more than a buck for it.

7.5's go for $2-$3, $4 if you're a douchebag and look like you could easily be ripped off

10's go for $3-$4 depending on who you got the hookup from

basically if you tried to sell me a 5mg hydrocodone I would laugh in your face

Havent messed with them in awhile, tolerance builds up too fast. Also i live in a very very very very very rich area. Every drug is more expensive here.

Case and point, i pay $20 for .8 of a gram of weed. Thats all the dealers sell. They're smart and know that if they all do the same the customers will have to buy.

i mean maybe 100 for 20 bucks because of what you need to do to make it useful, and the inherent losses involved

Havent messed with them in awhile, tolerance builds up too fast. Also i live in a very very very very very rich area. Every drug is more expensive here.

if anything, that means that every house mom has her own stash, it is easy to get a prescription, and if you know the right people it is free

You got 5mg hydrocodone for your wisdom teeth getting taken out?

I would be hella pissed at my doctor. Most people get at least percocets...

Basically bro you got screwed, 5mg hydrocodones suck.

Around here we only look for 10's. Sometimes you have to deal with some 7.5's just because you can't lock down any 10's. And then you're saying, damn, wtf, 7.5's, yah I guess...

If you have some really dumbass friends or aquaintences who don't pop pills for a hobby you could probably sell them for $4-$5 a piece and say they are 10's. They wouldn't know the difference.

1) I got oxycodone for my wisdom teeth, much stronger painkiller
2) You need ALOT of 5's to fuck you up
3) The tylonol will kill you.

i need to get my wisdom teeth out this year, im gonna ask for the strongest painkiller they can prescribe

3) The tylonol will kill you.

nailed it

It takes twice as much to get you fucked up, not to mention when you take 4-8 10mg (depending on how good a night it is ;]) in a night/day, then that means you would have to take 8-16 of your pills to get the same buzz. Meaning TWICE as much acetaminophen which is very bad for you.

There is hydro/oxycodone extraction you can do too.

and SexPistol, a good day is 2-3 OC 80's fuck 10's haha

Gallium, Oxycodone is twice as potent and morphine.

Back