3d Mark 03 Scores

Hah, I got you all beat:
Via Samuel2 800mhz, 256MB PC133, ATI Radeon 7000 PCI...

7 3DMarks.

Thank you, thank you.

While I dont put too much stock into the program, its so easy to stress test your system with. I got 7800 something last time I ran it, about a month ago. 7100 about 8 months ago. :shrug:

AMD 64 3200+
1024 meg PC3200
GF 5950 Ultra
Raptor 10,000rpm SATA hdd

this is newly assembled by myself. nothing tweaked yet. Running XP Pro

Config to come shortly, in the form of screen shots.

CPU.JPG

memory.JPG

Mainboard.JPG

Cache.JPG

My Radeon is clocked @ 415/365 on stock cooling, I should be receiving my heatpipe setup soon.

I use a Hercules Game Theater XP for sound.

Last edited:
need link for dl of 3d mark b/c I would like to give it a whirl. Anyone got the latest version of sandra available?
Its newly assembled 2 and I haven't had time to tweak the processor, or bios, I doubt I will ever tweak the vid card b/c the only thing that does is increase instability and benchmark scores, it doesn't increase real world fps all that much on 400+ mhz gpu's.

Barton 2500+
A7N8XE Deluxe
Kingston Hyper X 1gig
Geforce 5900
2x WD raptors in Raid 0

thanks maka..i haven't overclocked my cpu or vid card yet

it runs ok overclocked with stock cooling? no artifacts or overheats??

also what model 9800 pro do you have?

Made by ATi 9800Pro, have not had any problems with artifacts or overheats, I do however have 2 120mm fans on the side of my case that blow over the CPU and VidCard, so I'm sure that helps out a lot. I currently dont have any plans ot OC my CPU yet, dont have to.

TheGhost said:
alot of these are obvious bullshit, i've done them on my 5800ultra and 5900ultra cards, and i doubt some of these cards have these benchmarks
nvidia sucks u goof

Link for those who care: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2009416

I actually got a higher clock on the card, and a higher score. But it was artifacting, so it wasnt saved. That is the highest I can go without artifacts. Even with a higher speed, it only artifacts in the Mother Nature sceen. And with those clocks, it didnt artifact in the UT2004 demo benchmark. :shrug: Mother Nature seems to put the hammer on your card.

That was with the 4.1's, I doubt my clocks have changed with the 4.2's, so I havent tried it.

A whopping 2596 on my brand new SFF system.
Shuttle SN45G
2500+ Barton
512 Corsair PC2700
ATI Radeon 9600 Pro
200GB Seagate HDD

I kinda' thought I would score better than this. I haven't started tweaking much yet so :shrug: .
Off to www.tweakxp.com to clean up this installation.

C_H_A said:
A whopping 2596 on my brand new SFF system.
Shuttle SN45G
2500+ Barton
512 Corsair PC2700
ATI Radeon 9600 Pro
200GB Seagate HDD

I kinda' thought I would score better than this. I haven't started tweaking much yet so :shrug: .
Off to www.tweakxp.com to clean up this installation.

that looks SLIGHTLY low, I got 3310 with my comprable system

p4c 2.6ghz h/t
512 (2x256) pc3200ram (dual channel so I get 800mhz FSB)
ati 9600pro (I had overclocked it and got a 3800somthing at one point but I think a borked it)

Emilee said:
Link for those who care: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2009416

I actually got a higher clock on the card, and a higher score. But it was artifacting, so it wasnt saved. That is the highest I can go without artifacts. Even with a higher speed, it only artifacts in the Mother Nature sceen. And with those clocks, it didnt artifact in the UT2004 demo benchmark. :shrug: Mother Nature seems to put the hammer on your card.

That was with the 4.1's, I doubt my clocks have changed with the 4.2's, so I havent tried it.
You did this with air? I hope you have the money to replace it when it cooks....

Back