360 for wii?

omega81

Veteran XV
I never played with a wii before but ever since I got my 360 the only games I really played were gow and forza. I am thinking about trading in my 360 to get a wii + games. Does anyone here have both systems? If so could you give me some advice as to which one you prefer and why? I basically want the wii for zelda,metroid,and smashbros.

I played a minigame on my Wii one time.

Other than that I play my 360 almost exclusively unless there are 3 other people at my apartment.

I have both and the wii is excellent but it lacks games at the moment. It also looks like crap compared to the 360 if you care about that. You can buy some great classics at the nintendo online shop so that is another plus if you like that kind of thing.

Yeah im not into any of the 360s media capability. I very rarely download demos or trailers. I have about 7 games and only really played 2 of them.

I played my wii for about a month. Then i beat Zelda and went back to the 360. Wii is good for more then one person but other then that use the 360.

I've got:

1x Wii Console
4x Wii Remote
1x Classic Controller
1x Nunchuk
1x Gamecube memory card
1x 512MB MicroSD Memory Card
All original cables and stands

Wii Games:
Wario Ware
Mario Party 8
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Play
Wii Sports

Gamecube Games:
Metroid Prime
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Mario Kart: Double Dash

Virtual Console Games:
Donkey Kong Country
Golden Axe
Street Fighter II
Zelda
Tecmo Bowl
F-Zero
Mario Kart 64
Sonic

$500 if you're interested ;)

The Wii also brings you more than just gaming. It has a great internet browser and the news/weather features are sweet.

It also makes a good message board between family if you got family or friends with a Wii. =)

I'd buy a 360 if I didn't have a good comp. The Wii doesn't fill all your gaming gaps. It just creates a new one to be filled. I personally like it but i kind of feel like im waiting for smash brothers brawl.

Alright im getting a wii. I wonder how much I can get for a 360 with 5 games at eb.

When I asked at gamestop they were doing ~$150 for a premium. Games will vary of course, newer stuff will net you around $20-$30, older stuff probably less than $10.

I have both and enjoy them for different reasons. 360 has a better library, but the Wii is more enjoyable in a friend/party type atmosphere.

Plus Halo 3 and Assassins Creed are coming soon.

i have both...

i rarely play the 360 at the moment...but it still kicks ass! especially for online play

if you get a Wii make sure to get Resident Evil 4 to keep you going until Smash Bros is released! :)

I have the wii and a PS3. Both are great systems in their own respects. The wii gets fired up when my cousins or friends are over and the PS3...well the PS3 sits there pretty much by itself...doing....nothing. I'm just waiting for good games to come out in half a year for the PS3. But overall, the wii gets more play time than the PS3.

Back