[360] Bionic Commando demo

yaason jsut told you what the fuck was up

then bam cam in and also told you what the fuck is up

BTW bam.... teach me the ways of 360 modding.... i think im gonna give it a shot so i can run burned games.

Thought the demo was pretty shitty.

Read a review and they agreed that it was pretty shitty. They gave it a 6.2 and a 5.

Think I'll just save my money for Infamous.

Thought the demo was pretty shitty.

Read a review and they agreed that it was pretty shitty. They gave it a 6.2 and a 5.

Think I'll just save my money for Infamous.

I think it's pretty addictive, you must suck at it... Oh well to each their own.

Flash the drive if you have a drive capable of being flashed. Most of the newer 360s use a drive that's not flashable so the process becomes more complicated due to having to get a new drive and shit.

Flash the drive if you have a drive capable of being flashed. Most of the newer 360s use a drive that's not flashable so the process becomes more complicated due to having to get a new drive and shit.

Incorrect. The Lite-On drives are now flashable*. That was the big update in iXtreme 1.5.

As far as the process goes, you open up your 360, hook up the DVD drive to a SATA card in your tower, kick the drive into a certain mode (depending on manufacturer), read the firmware, flash it, and then put it all back together.

It sounds like a lot, but it honestly takes me about 20-30 start to finish to flash a 360. If you have a BenQ drive it is the absolute easiest to flash.

Spoiler

My 360 is partially taken apart so atm it takes me longer to find my extra SATA cable and plug the drive into my computer than it does to actually flash it

Incorrect. The Lite-On drives are now flashable*. That was the big update in iXtreme 1.5.

As far as the process goes, you open up your 360, hook up the DVD drive to a SATA card in your tower, kick the drive into a certain mode (depending on manufacturer), read the firmware, flash it, and then put it all back together.

It sounds like a lot, but it honestly takes me about 20-30 start to finish to flash a 360. If you have a BenQ drive it is the absolute easiest to flash.

Spoiler

i dont think i have a SATA card in my PC.... what do those run ?

i dont think i have a SATA card in my PC.... what do those run ?

Like 5 bucks on Newegg. Make sure you get one that is the VIA chipset that is recommended in that guide. I think my coworker and I split the cost of: SATA card, dual layer discs, and an opener tool. We spent maybe 10 bucks each.

good to know...

haven't started anything yet but this is like refurb #5 so i figure might as well do it sometime.

Just be careful when opening it up if you have to return it to MS... You want to make sure the sticker stays. If you are good it won't tear or anything and will pop off cleanly.

Back