3 Wickets

slinkeh

Veteran X
Ashes%20image.jpg

GG Australia. :clap:

Cricket is badass. I used to play when I was 5. Stopped when I was 15. I wish it was more popular in the US.

Hocket is pretty nonhomosexual. It has lots of hitting, no standing around like a useless tit(unless it's the goalie), no pausing for 30 seconds after doing a 10 second play and it also has lots of fighting.

Xcursion said:
Hocket is pretty nonhomosexual. It has lots of hitting, no standing around like a useless tit(unless it's the goalie), no pausing for 30 seconds after doing a 10 second play and it also has lots of fighting.

I thought about it and I have decided I'll stay a 'faggot' and continue watching Cricket which is a gentlemens sport. If I want to see brutish thugs beat up one another up I'll go to the nearest port of call and wait for the Navy to turn up. :bandit:

slinkeh said:
I thought about it and I have decided I'll stay a 'faggot' and continue watching Cricket which is a gentlemens sport. If I want to see brutish thugs beat up one another up I'll go to the nearest port of call and wait for the Navy to turn up. :bandit:
You're Northern Irish I presume by your flag. You want to watch a 'gentlemens' sport while the Irish in general are known not to be so gentlemenly. Okay then.

Back