3.1 changes

While waiting for the servers to come up I played with the 3.1 talent calculator. I have an unholy DK tank and I must say they are really making it difficult. Bone armor increased to 2 min. The 10% parry from blood is gone. They are forcing people into the frost tree.

And whats with no auras? What good is a blood dk then?

10 man ulduar apparently now drops Conquest Emblems instead of the valor ones like they originally planned, we got 2 conquest emblems by killing the first boss with one tower.

10 man ulduar apparently now drops Conquest Emblems instead of the valor ones like they originally planned, we got 2 conquest emblems by killing the first boss with one tower.

or perhaps doing a 10m on hard mode gives conquest? idk, it would be a nice way to get 25man raiders more interested in doing 10s, or as an added 'bonus' to 10m raiders..

assuming this model, doing hard modes on 25m generally seem to result in a legendary fragment.

We got Leviathan down (lol first attempt, shit is HARD) and beat our heads against XT-002 or w/e til we realized the trash was fucking bugged and if we skipped the bugged trash we found it all comes to us at 75% for a nice fast wipe. We then beat our heads against Ignis for a bit and though most of the fight seems easy (though it hits like a truck on a feral MT since our warrior MT had no power tonight) it was also bugged whenever adds would spawn.

Razor-whatever though took 4 attempts to learn and kill. I'm sure hardmodes will bring out the difficulty in these encounters, but so far it seems easy and I feel bad for the guilds that spent time on PTR to learn them.

I had crazy ass bars all over my screen and had to disable DoTimer because I was getting random spells from all over and had to just do my rotation without mods so I'm sure my DPS was down a bit, but we're lucky we were even able to raid with the lag tonight.

edit: screenshot of said annoying ass bars *after* disabling DoTimer that had even bigger bars all over the fucking place:
WoWScrnShot_041409_214735.jpg

Last edited:
We got Flame Leviathan down first attempt and got the achievement for not overloading him (the people we launched up there couldn't figure out how but we killed him anyways). Then we were about to pull the trash on Ignis and our instance gayed out and crashed (which is apparently effecting quite a few people). We didn't get to do anything outside of vehicles which is pretty homo.

I fucking hate shit.

If you're having problems with dottimer you can try fortexorcist (it's what I use as an aff lock).

While waiting for the servers to come up I played with the 3.1 talent calculator. I have an unholy DK tank and I must say they are really making it difficult. Bone armor increased to 2 min. The 10% parry from blood is gone. They are forcing people into the frost tree.

And whats with no auras? What good is a blood dk then?

Welcome to a month ago when they made the change.

We got Leviathan down (lol first attempt, shit is HARD) and beat our heads against XT-002 or w/e til we realized the trash was fucking bugged and if we skipped the bugged trash we found it all comes to us at 75% for a nice fast wipe. We then beat our heads against Ignis for a bit and though most of the fight seems easy (though it hits like a truck on a feral MT since our warrior MT had no power tonight) it was also bugged whenever adds would spawn.

Razor-whatever though took 4 attempts to learn and kill. I'm sure hardmodes will bring out the difficulty in these encounters, but so far it seems easy and I feel bad for the guilds that spent time on PTR to learn them.

I had crazy ass bars all over my screen and had to disable DoTimer because I was getting random spells from all over and had to just do my rotation without mods so I'm sure my DPS was down a bit, but we're lucky we were even able to raid with the lag tonight.

edit: screenshot of said annoying ass bars *after* disabling DoTimer that had even bigger bars all over the fucking place:
WoWScrnShot_041409_214735.jpg

That looks like one of quartz buff/debuff bars.

Ulduar was bugged with Ignis and XT though they should be fixed by now...kinda sucked we spent our time wiping on bugged bosses.

Would have been nice if Blizzard got more than a few bosses working before releasing a patch...

(oh and those magma ragers were crazy :p)

We 1 shot Leviathan, wiped to bugged Ignis for a while, 2-shot Razorscale (with the speed achievement, lawl), and then wiped to Ignis and XT some more. Yay bugs.

We also raped Alliance in WG (they had 4 Siege Engines on offense, heh), and killed Emalon. He won't be pugged for a long time. We managed to wipe a couple times to dumb shit before we killed him, and you need some pretty solid burst DPS to actually win.

Yeah, Emalon requires way too much coordination for a pug.

I'm still pissed other guilds got to go on past Leviathan and our instance just bugged out and had us all running in place like it crashed until it eventually disconnected us. And if we tried loading in we got stuck at a blue bar.

I'm still pissed other guilds got to go on past Leviathan and our instance just bugged out and had us all running in place like it crashed until it eventually disconnected us. And if we tried loading in we got stuck at a blue bar.

Yep, that was my night. Meh hopefully everything is ironed out by thursday.

Back