2good@tribes.... teach me your trade.

libra

Veteran XX
i want to be good at tribes. you are my inspiration. i know i ebay scum, i want to be un-scumified. help a newb for the sake of t1

Step 1: stop playing LT.

then i would have to play anni? or better yet with the 3 players in the rpg server?

t1 only has 3 really active server at the moment.

the community, whatever server called with renegades and then there is the anni server... well actually 4 since anni is split into 2

it's just in some of our blood

it is in mine aswell.

i dont play tribes just because its fun. alot of other games are fun. i play tribes because i have to. its like a drug addiction.
not to mention the 9 years of memories ive had with the game. it is truely the greatest game ever made.

it sucks when you HAVE to play tribes, u come back after a few years and the "mod" (i know, none of you like mods) you have spent so many years and so much effort becomming top 3 at becomes extinct. now i have to "re-learn" the tribes as i know now.

hello 3libra

id suggest purchasing my novel "lesson in diskettes, vol. 1" co-written by e.snakes, before beginning how to rid yourself clean of scumebay

although rtcll is correct, tribe is either in you blood or it aint in you blood, u can still rid yourself of scumebay first by learning how 2 use disc

disc real important to game of tribe
even if u not nasty nasty like me (84.3% overall accuracy) and (95.49% vs flag carrier), u can still do good dmg and be able to clutch up situation w good solid disc

if u scumbay like most player, u can learn 2 use cg so that u r not completely useless, but still, cg so ez it really a joke if i ever use it i actually feel pathetic

rtcll use cg so much im like wtf d00 not even make sense 2 me

then i would have to play anni? or better yet with the 3 players in the rpg server?

t1 only has 3 really active server at the moment.

the community, whatever server called with renegades and then there is the anni server... well actually 4 since anni is split into 2
Wait, are you telling me Tribes is dead? I had no idea!

hello 3libra

id suggest purchasing my novel "lesson in diskettes, vol. 1" co-written by e.snakes, before beginning how to rid yourself clean of scumebay

although rtcll is correct, tribe is either in you blood or it aint in you blood, u can still rid yourself of scumebay first by learning how 2 use disc

disc real important to game of tribe
even if u not nasty nasty like me (84.3% overall accuracy) and (95.49% vs flag carrier), u can still do good dmg and be able to clutch up situation w good solid disc

if u scumbay like most player, u can learn 2 use cg so that u r not completely useless, but still, cg so ez it really a joke if i ever use it i actually feel pathetic

rtcll use cg so much im like wtf d00 not even make sense 2 me

well thank your for your advice, i appreciate it. i will play all disc from now on.

Wait, are you telling me Tribes is dead? I had no idea!

tribes will never die

here young blood Index of /twdemos/opsayo

this is where u will learn the way of tribe

also

a good starting point is low mouse sensitivity (in tribe and in windows) + optical mouse low dpi

in tribes i already have low sensitivity, but not in windows. i will have to fix that.

i am getting a little better with disc now that i disc chase and use it 98% of time

Back