[2845] Update: Infantry and Weapon Models

ConfigSys.boy

Starsiege Historian²
Veteran X
The promised public update from the Starsiege 2845 staff was up ahead of schedule today. They're showing off the new Imperial Pilot model and a truckload of weapon models. They even threw in a music track and a few random items to boot. Here's a few samples to tease you into clicking for more:

There's lots more where that came from, so swing by the official forums and check it all out!

:D
mjollnirhi_wip2.sized.jpg

NICE! that actually looks cool

hey so I have a question.....can you get out of the mechs and RUN around with hand guns and shoot people and stuff?

They found out that putting them together, 1 they would need a extra CD... and sierra didn't like that, till they realized they could sell it alone like counter strike, so it's either going to be a freedownload like day of defeat or like counterstrike.

That is so wrong. We never intended to ship anything but T:V in the T:V box. I have no idea where this "shipping together" rumor started, but it's a complete non-starter.

Ya, for some reason I was under the impression it'd be released with T:V, but this doesn't mean it'll be on the actual T:V distribution CD's, I guess.

It could really add some value though. At the same time, if the mod was buggy/no fun it could have a negative impact.

Back