[24] Time?

after watching last week's season premiere(first time watching 24) I've been watching the first season of 24 for the past few days

I can't believe I waited this long

Sunday they showed 2 hours and then Monday they showed 2 hours, so really there have been 4 episodes shown already.

JustinCase said:
after watching last week's season premiere(first time watching 24) I've been watching the first season of 24 for the past few days

I can't believe I waited this long

I don't suggest you watch all of them straight up. Maybe go 1 and 4 and the current season if you still want more then watch the crap seasons.

1 > 4 > Current > 2 > 3

2 and 3 were pretty average... I am thinking that I will buy 1, 4 and maybe 5 depending on how it turns out. Not touching 3. I am gonna pretend it doesn't exist. Which considering i normally buy whole seasons of all sorts of stuff... perfectionist like... is saying something.

well the problem with not watching it in order is that they spoil the previous seasons... for example season 4 spoils season 3, and season 2 definitely spoils season 1.

if you watch them in order, it's definitely more interesting. some seasons aren't as good as others but none of them are terrible and unbearable.

ayzianboy said:
well the problem with not watching it in order is that they spoil the previous seasons... for example season 4 spoils season 3, and season 2 definitely spoils season 1.

if you watch them in order, it's definitely more interesting. some seasons aren't as good as others but none of them are terrible and unbearable.

By watching season 5 now... he now knows that

Tony doesn't die in previous seasons.
Michelle doesn't die in previous seasons.
Jack doesn't get Taken to China or stay a druggie.
That Jacks daughter isn't in all of the series (WOO HOO!)

And i wasn't suggesting he watch the others out of sequence. Just that he skips the two crap ones. Watching the others in sequence.

for example season 3 where michelle gets the virus

oops looks like she didn't ;)

if you don't plan on watching those, ever, then sure go ahead and skip to 4/5. But if you do plan on watching 2/3, seasons 4/5 kind of ruin some of it.

Beren said:
By watching season 5 now... he now knows that

Tony doesn't die in previous seasons.
Michelle doesn't die in previous seasons.
Jack doesn't get Taken to China or stay a druggie.
That Jacks daughter isn't in all of the series (WOO HOO!)

And i wasn't suggesting he watch the others out of sequence. Just that he skips the two crap ones. Watching the others in sequence.
1 was great because it was a new thing that had never been done before, but the constant bullshit with kim/terri and david/sherry palmer got real old real fast

4 >>>> 1

And so far 5 is shaping up to be > 4

I haven't actually watched 1 since the first time it was on TV. I am gonna buy it shortly. I have forgotten most of the Terry dealie.

Back