24 somebody Jack Bauer

I watched 9 seasons Jack Bauer. I was into it as a fish that needs water. Now 2 days later I still feel lost.

How do you cope that there never ever will be a new season.

Dammit.

i just tell myself that kiefer finally died trying to save the world by holding on to a nuke that launched into space and he was able to redirect it into deep space instead of coming back to earth, and his frozen body is stuck to it forever gg jack sutherland.

oh wow just like when u take a big dump then get in the shower then like 5 minutes in u have another round of dump hit u while ur trying 2 enjoy the shower and u already cleaned ur butt per ngfm's instructions

This is all I can think of whenever I think of 'TV'

south-park-1.jpg

i just tell myself that kiefer finally died trying to save the world by holding on to a nuke that launched into space and he was able to redirect it into deep space instead of coming back to earth, and his frozen body is stuck to it forever gg jack sutherland.

Thank you Havax. Maybe dammit maybe this will help me.

recently i watched twin peaks season 3 the show that took 25 years to make

it was okay i mean not really worth waiting 25 years for but what else are you going to do

I'm finishing Shameless. 11 roller coaster seasons of omfg outlandish hilarity.

same, i only tuned in to watch designated survivor because he was in it...and damn it was bad. nothing will ever be like 24 (homeland was ok for a few seasons)

In college we absolutely watched 24 in the common room and absolutely got way too drunk after jack said damnit

Back