24 Season finale (spoiler for those not watched)

His wife isn't immediately related to him unless they got married in west virginia. Kim's still alive too.

Hey, anything's possible!

Don't worry, Kim will bite it soon enough. Or maybe she'll end up being the Bauer that carries on the legacy after she (hopefully) buries her father next season.

Or maybe they'll both die.

Still have to kill Josh, too. Maybe he's the one to whom the torch will be passed. Before he's killed.

If you ask me the show needs to step it back a notch plot wise. Stop with the nuclear global conspiracy stuff and go back to the simpler Presidential assassination/personal revenge stuff. Make it a kidnapping, put Jack in a building Die Hard style, etc...

Changing locations is a good idea (LA is stale) but it's the format of the show that's starting to wear on people. It's become formulaic and predictable.

I just find it funny that the baddest man on the planet can only say
"DAMNIT" since it's not on cable.
Also the second baddest man on the planet, Schroeder's character said the same thing in the finale.

If you ask me the show needs to step it back a notch plot wise. Stop with the nuclear global conspiracy stuff and go back to the simpler Presidential assassination/personal revenge stuff. Make it a kidnapping, put Jack in a building Die Hard style, etc...

Yeah, especially if they're going to make it as insanely unbelievable (as opposed to the "largely unbelievable" plots of earlier seasons) as they did.

It's as if the plot was devised by someone with an 4th grade level education in government and history.

I especially liked how the Russians automatically owned up to - and practically gloated over - having a spy who was ferreting out information directly from top White House sources. That was classic.

Yea Ricky proved that not listening to Jack doesn't necessarily mean you're going to die. You could just wind up too blind to see the hottie at CTU who thinks you torturing her is sexy.

Back