24 Reminder

Leiawen

Veteran X
Fox, 10 minutes. (Or thereabouts)

So..theories on tonight's episode?

Spoiler

So.. wtf..

I haven't been watching in awile, and last night I saw one on. It was 10pm-11pm and it was from this season judging by the actors. They re-running past episodes on Sundays?

Spoiler

I hope he is dead.

I hope Palmer doesn't come back. (to a lessor degree then the above)

Not that I don't like Palmer, he was great, i just would prefer it not to be so predictable. Although the Vice pres looks kinda dumb. I guess i might prefer Palmer coming back to him if he doesn't shape up.

Just as long as the pres is dead. Good twist. You yanks never have your pres getting taken out in movies... and i think it is a good move for the plot.

Beren said:
I hope he is dead.

I hope Palmer doesn't come back. (to a lessor degree then the above)

Not that I don't like Palmer, he was great, i just would prefer it not to be so predictable. Although the Vice pres looks kinda dumb. I guess i might prefer Palmer coming back to him if he doesn't shape up.

Just as long as the pres is dead. Good twist. You yanks never have your pres getting taken out in movies... and i think it is a good move for the plot.

Twist? It was predictable from the first episode.

New record of Shortest Lifespan of a Partner of Jack goes to..whoever Jack's partner was that got shot within 30 secs of landing the helicopter.

DistortedRiff said:
New record of Shortest Lifespan of a Partner of Jack goes to..whoever Jack's partner was that got shot within 30 secs of landing the helicopter.

:rofl:

Yeah, poor bastard.

Oh look, they made the hubby and wife split up. Couldn't see that coming.

Which one is gonna die? I vote hubby, now that wifey has the phone.

the character called Beren lasted about 6-7 min the other week. I think this guy might have lasted longer then him.

Beren got nailed by the car bomb dude.

Tahnit said:
interesting way to create a distraction....i thought he was gonna use it as a handmade grenade.
Same, I was expecting a giant flashbang or explosion that would make no sense but would be cool. Oh well.

Back