24 Reminder

Poji_the_Hat

Contributor
Veteran XX
its that time again folks. tonight 8pm CST, check local listings if you dont live in my timezone

recap:

Michelle found negative for super duper kill you virus.
Michelle kidnapped by Saunders.
Tony puts in a call to the backdoor team that is surrounding a building Saunders is in.
Team moves to front, Saunders walks out the back.

:wave: Jasmine, Fool, and fellow azn Middy

Hopefully the power doesn't go out. 5 minutes before the Sopranos on Sunday, power goes out for 3 hours........ :(

decent but it doesn't make any sense that Tony would keep that from Jack.

Fool said:
decent but it doesn't make any sense that Tony would keep that from Jack.
I agree, seems like he would've turned to Jack for help. Looks like he's being written off the show now.
How did Kim go from dumb as dirt blonde to knowing how to do any of that shit she's ordered to do?
Why didn't they have Jack covering the front of the building and Chase cover the back?
How the fuck does Chase go from being nearly tortured to death and shot in the hand to operating normally in less than 6 to 7 hrs?
They should take off the claim that it is done in real time.

Last edited:
I imagine Chase is operating normally on the same logic that Tony is operating normally after being shot in the neck.

Now if Jack had shot Chloe, that would've been good TV. Would've made perfect sense too as everyone hates her, and Jack would be extremely overreactive considering all the insiders CTU has had.

Fool said:
Scuba that's not a big deal, the Soprano's is rerun every day.
Yeah, but it's got to be at a time when I am home and able to watch it on HBOs HD channel. Yes, I am a picky fuck.

they sure transformed tony into a total dumbass

and the sherry palmer shit is getting old

i hope there's more jack in the next episodes, not enough jack this year... last year's finale had a great fight with him :)

Actually I'd love it if Palmer lost the election. It opens a new twist that would have to be taken into account in season 4. Palmer's pretty loose when it comes to controlling Jack. Maybe this other guy wouldn't be quite so reckless.

Back