24 Reminder

Poji_the_Hat

Contributor
Veteran XX
Funny reason how I was reminded about it. Guy comes into the store looking for a job and offers a really shitty handshake. that got me thinking maybe he had some disease or virus on his hand. needless to say, i havent fallen over.

anyways, 24 is on tonight at 8pm CST. check your local listing if you don't live in my timezone

Recap:

Chapelle gets capped. Jack looks at his dead body and ponders whether or not to molest it. Saunders' people pick up the body and ID it.

CTU continues on Chapelle's leads and find out Saunders has a daughter. They proceed to attempt a switch so they can interrogate Saunders' daughter. Kim becomes the closest match they can have available in the time CTU has. Kim accepts the assignment and does her thing. CTU is also on the lookout for someone who might be watching over Saunders' daughter.

Chase and his azn support team go after a residence stephen saunders has been listed to live in. they bust in all superduper splinter cell-esque fashion only to find a switch box.

The switch is made and Jack begins to question Saunders' daughter. Jack ponders again whether or not to molest the body in front of him.

:wave: Fool, Jasmine, and Middy (where's the dvd?)

according to the previews for tonight, it appears Jack has a real chance to get Saunders, but it's still a little early for that IMHO.

I don't know, a lot is going to have to happen if the other 11 vials are going to be recovered with the little time remaining. Surely they have a plan to set into motion should none of the couriers hear from Saunders in a specified amount of time.

so i looked in the tv guide in the paper today..and the description for today's show was "CTU gets the upper hand!"

go jack go

also to be learned tonight:

Does Michelle live by some incredible reason or does she die a horrible body exploding death with her baby?

ok this show is retarded

they just went from "the show that pull anything" to "the show that's too fucking chickenshit to kill a bitch"

Bullshit. Predictable.

Her husband gets SHOT IN THE NECK and is back in 2 hours.

She gets hit with a UNSTOPPABLE VIRUS thats 100% deadly and she is "immune".

Fuck off 24.

damnit i shouldnt have read this thread before watching :/ only thing that can save 24 now is if her baby is infected and dies

sigh thats kinda gay.....i highly doubt they would have taken the daughter back in only a a fucking mercury with 2 pussy agents in the car....they would have definately had more security around her.

that is gay.

Back