24 Reminder

Poji_the_Hat

Contributor
Veteran XX
I wonder what the topic of this thread is. Then again, 8pm cst tonight on FOX. If you don't live in my timezone, check TV Guide today when you pick up dem hot wings and toiletries.

This week's episode includes:

One less bitch to deal with.
Possible rape of said woman's body (maybe even poop on chest shot).
Calamity and shit hitting the industrial size fan.

Foolio el postio en fourio.

Oh and I was surprised to learn from the promo that we're only 14 hours in. Still 10 more to go.

Any chance I could get those triple? I managed to get a friend into 24, and he ended up watching both seasons 1 and 2 in 2 weeks. I only recorded the first couple of this season though, so he can't get fully caught up.

I'm curious to see where the show goes from here. I forget what the virus incubation period was, but I know it was longer than 10 hours. So even if it gets out we don't see an Outbreak like scenario.

Fool said:
I'm curious to see where the show goes from here. I forget what the virus incubation period was, but I know it was longer than 10 hours. So even if it gets out we don't see an Outbreak like scenario.

That was of the first "fake" virus that jack planted. It wasn't THE virus that he was trying to intercept.

FoxMcCloud said:
Any chance I could get those triple? I managed to get a friend into 24, and he ended up watching both seasons 1 and 2 in 2 weeks. I only recorded the first couple of this season though, so he can't get fully caught up.

im donating my connection to yankee when he gets home, but later on this week, I guess so. It's roughly 3.5 gigs in all.

triple said:
That was of the first "fake" virus that jack planted. It wasn't THE virus that he was trying to intercept.

Just because it wasn't a real threat doesn't mean it wasn't the same description.

ive heard so many good things about this show yet I haven`t brought myself to watch it yet. Don`t know why either...

triple said:

What do you mean by this? They dumped that dead guy off at the hospital and he had some virus. Are you saying thats not the virus they are trying to stop? If so, when did we learn that?

[PoE]BigBrown said:
What do you mean by this? They dumped that dead guy off at the hospital and he had some virus. Are you saying thats not the virus they are trying to stop? If so, when did we learn that?

ok, this is for fool and you

The whole point of the ploy to get into the salazars was to intercept a superdeadly virus, and jack was using the salazars to actually have some credentials to buy this thing from the virii guy to set the transaction up.

The govt. does not have this superdeadly virus.

Now what jack did was (with hector) drop off a VIRII infected body with a different virus, and threatened to kill off LA with that same virus unless ramone was released from prison. (not the superdeadly one) He did this with hector to regain their trust.

We did not know about the super deadly virus at this point (episode 1, when the body was dropped off). That's not even in play until jack goes on videotape to explain to the president wtf is going on.

Now, the 10 hour deal, with kyle and all of that, that was talking about the first virus, not the one being transferred.

(complicated enough?)

I understood what you were saying the first time. My point is that perhaps they were delivered a sample of said virus early on (the salazar's). Jack and Tony used that sample to establish a 'threat' so they could expose the main source of the virus in order to kill it all. I viewed it as a the same virus.

Let's hope they save the season in the next couple episodes. It's been downhill since Season 1.

I really think they would have saved the show if they had Nina kill Kim in the same room as Terri. Damn.. that would have plain fucking rocked, and rocked the whole audience.

P.S. Is there a #24 room in IRC?

i kinda didnt want nina to die yet...i was looking forward to maybe learning why she was so hateful towards america and where all her anger comes from..

dunno if that was explained in season 1 or not cuz i have yet to see it.

but i kinda think she died too early.

http://fox.com/24/episodes/guide.html

For those of who you have missed some episodes. This will help you catch up.

http://24fanclub.com/cart/products.cfm?productID=290&fuseaction=productDetails&module=products

For those of you nerdy enough to wear a 24 t-shirt.

TRTF2012_lg3.jpg

Back