2019-nCoV

Again what is the current trend in the death rate?

It really doesn't matter how many people test positive, it is how many and who are dying.

A rise in detections isn't meaningful unless it is also correlated with a rise in the death toll. Especially among groups who were not dying previously.

Who cares if there is a huge spike in young people testing positive if the survival rate for them is almost absolute. A huge spike in young people dying would be reason for concern.

Graphic: Coronavirus deaths in the U.S., per day

Some no name - i think it was fauci... anyway he got in front of a group of nobodies - i think it was the united states congress... anyway when he was up there he made this meaningless statement: a spike in deaths usually lags behind a spike in cases by a few weeks.

maybe it's too early to be calling this spike a nothing burger.

05HGqLO.jpg

Some no name - i think it was fauci... anyway he got in front of a group of nobodies - i think it was the united states congress... anyway when he was up there he made this meaningless statement: a spike in deaths usually lags behind a spike in cases by a few weeks.

maybe it's too early to be calling this spike a nothing burger.

r u always a pretentious mongoloid or do u just play one on the internet

he can't stop them if there 2 afrayed 2 show up and fite him face to face mono-ree-mono in a golf showdown at the mar-a-lago

Back