2003 Ram 3500

sammyrocks said:
with that look, i'd rather have an extended cab, though my truck isn't ;)

2_G.jpg

lose the god damn altezzas

holy shit for 36k I could think of about 10 different things Id rather have then that ugly worthless(since it wont be used for towing) piece of shit

wtf is wrong with you?!

I hope this is mommy and daddy's money. Laying 40k so that you can then spend even more money to get what you want sounds like a pretty shitty deal to me.

You are being fucking retarded. Why in gods name would you buy that truck if you are never going to tow/haul shit?

:ftardkill

I have to agree with everyone here, thats retarded to buy that if you're not towing anything. Then again it's your $$, waste it on how you see fit.
I spent 36k for this fully loaded w/nav system.
Murano.jpg

Zombee said:
A truck without a transfer case is like being neutered...
amen. except for the fact that 9/10 or more will never see real use.

now, a truck with a transfer case with pushbutton 4wd is just gay. gotta have that mechanical linkage just for the feel, plus its a million times more reliable. maybe it's the reason i'll never drive an auto

and for the record, pavement pounder trucks are for faggots. nothing more annoying than the 22 year old punk driving in a f350 superduty with a 12" suspension lift, without a speck of mud on it. have fun wasting your money, pal

it's on the same level of the gay scale as the guy around here who drives a 4x4 tacoma with the trd package on it, and slapped 22" rims on it. he could have at least bought a prerunner or something and saved 5 grand

Drive that and your gay. Dually trucks have their purpose...but without it they are dumb and ugly.

Get a normal extended cab, short box, with the 4x4 package. Throw on a 6" lift kit and 35" tires. Your truck will look good and no one will be all that suprised you don't off-road.

That...or get a Lightning. The only truck that it's ok not to wheel in.

This is why I drive a Samurai. No one buys a Samurai to look cool, they buy Jeeps. I can kick a Jeeps ass off-road and I don't have to deal with posers. Not to mention any girl I talk to has no idea what I Samurai is...but they think it's "cute" because it's small with big tires.

Goof said:
This is why I drive a Samurai. No one buys a Samurai to look cool, they buy Jeeps. I can kick a Jeeps ass off-road and I don't have to deal with posers. Not to mention any girl I talk to has no idea what I Samurai is...but they think it's "cute" because it's small with big tires.

My dads best friend had one of these, that thing will go fucking anywhere. Very nice for off road. I'm thinking of getting one for just that

i drive a '79 yota 4x4, that thing will climb a tree. you won't see many of the older toys around here without mud or dirt on them. expensive to buy(high demand right now) but parts are everywhere and they're cheap to fix. i could throw on a big suspension lift for 300 bucks because all it would consist of is 4 new leaf springs, shocks and bushings.

theres a few crazy samurai guys around here, some are running 35 and 37" tires on them. i agree, those little things will go damn near anywhere. i would have considered buying one if i didn't have a little 13' aluminum boat to pull(my truck has a 2.2l motor in it, compared to a sami 1.3)

"i understand the jeep thing, that's why i drive a TOYOTA"

dodged35.jpg

3500, High-output Diesel 6-speed, 3.73 rear and a quad cab. All you need for truckin around, and of course.. it's 4x4

Rosco-SS said:
dodged35.jpg

3500, High-output Diesel 6-speed, 3.73 rear and a quad cab. All you need for truckin around, and of course.. it's 4x4
Apparently you didn't see that he doesn't want a truck for towing stuff, because he's a faggot.

For 36k the only thing you should be considering is a 350z if all you care about is looking cool (and going fast as hell).

Rev said:
For 36k the only thing you should be considering is a 350z if all you care about is looking cool (and going fast as hell).
Or a G35 coupe.

Or a Corvette.

Or something that isn't a stupid fucking heavy pickup for cruising around town.

Back