1998 Mccain comments regarding Osama Bin Laden

There is some important shit you forgot, so it looks like you weren't paying attention. Either that or you are just became a blind obamaphile like all the others.

- In 1998, Obama was not in Pakistan
- In 1998, or at least until Aug 98, Pakistan was not a nuclear power
- In 1998, Pakistan was a lot more stable than it is now

:huh:

I am repeating this well known story because you dont seem to understand what's being talked about here....

Osama Bin Laden (not obama) was in Afghanistan in 1998. We got intel on his location + high level taliban. Clinton ordered air strikes, breaking international laws and risking tensions. At that time, shit was REALLY tense between Pakistan and India.

The Clinton admin felt like the had to tell Pakistan about the strikes, because they feared the missiles would be seen as an attack by India, which could cause serious shit hitting the fan. They waited until the missiles actually were launched and entering pakistani air space before they told them.

Meanwhile, Osama bin Laden was tipped off by the pakistanis... and escaped.

The REPUBLICANS gave Clinton shit for this attack, and here is a statement from that time by Mccain mocking the relevance and danger of Osama Bin Laden.

He was effectively implying that attacks on the taliban and al qaeda were akin to "vietnam" and not worth getting into because the threat wasnt big.

In 1998 I bought Tribes, and immediately starting hearing how awesome Tribes Extreme was going to be.

your police don't scare me. I have:

419px-Jesse_Jackson%2C_half-length_portrait_of_Jackson_seated_at_a_table%2C_July_1%2C_1983.jpg

gotta love the blind ignorance that its always the other party that goofs up, never your party. spin spin spin

:huh:

I am repeating this well known story because you dont seem to understand what's being talked about here....

Maybe you lack reading comprehension. He said the strike was fine. Its that actions after the strike were unclear, and it seems to me that McCain wanted to avoid an endless war on terror and/or risk destabilizing our allies.

Maybe you lack reading comprehension.

You're the guy who just wrote "obama wasnt in pakistan in 1998" :nuts:

1. osama

2. osama was in pakistan in 1998 and the USA tried to kill him with air strikes

3. you're clearly just not understanding any of this

Last edited:

In America, we have a figure from history from 1897 named Teddy Roosevelt. He was a wealthy man, who grew up in a privileged situation and who fought on the front lines. He put together his own men - hand chose them - and went to battle. You are like the Middle East version of Teddy Roosevelt.

I am one of the servants of Allah. We do our duty of fighting for the sake of the religion of Allah. It is also our duty to send a call to all the people of the world to enjoy this great light and to embrace Islam and experience the happiness in Islam. Our primary mission is nothing but the furthering of this religion. ... Let not the West be taken in by those who say that Muslims choose nothing but slaughtering. Their brothers in East Europe, in Turkey and in Albania have been guided by Allah to submit to Islam and to experience the bliss of Islam. Unlike those, the European and the American people and some of the Arabs are under the influence of Jewish media. ...

Surprised that reporter took the time to remove Osama's dick from his mouth to ask that question.

I think we all better get used to saying "President Obama." And just for good measure, you might want to practice "President Biden" as well. You know, just in case.

Back