12DailyPro - Make $ Surfing, I have proof of screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll first post screenshots and then tell you what the program is about:

12dp1stpayment.jpg

12dp2ndpayment.jpg

12DP is auto surfing, you just login, click a button and itll surf 30 pages for you automatically and stop. You earn 12% off of what you put in, daily. So 12% a day over 12 days is 144% that you get back from what you put in. 44% is the profit. You can put anywhere from 6-6000 dollars into it, and repeat once your done. I've "invested" over 1400 already and have made 900 profit since 11/2 of this month. I have 17 people under me already who've joined up, and my next payout is going to have 550 profit.

If you wanna signup, click here http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=86901

If you have any questions you can hit me up on any of my IM's

To signup to put money in, you need either stormpay or egold. Stormpay's like paypal, its simple and self explanatory. Click here for Stormpay: http://www.stormpay.com/?2256853 - Egold is like the stock market, you need to find an exchanger online to exchange $ to online gold. www.egold. com for more information

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes its real money. There have been different rumors as far as it being a ponzi or not, some say yes some say no. Those who say yes say that 12DP is the only auto surfing company who really shouldnt be classified because they dont need "new" members to signup to continue being paid. 12DP is the #1 company for auto surfing and getting paid constantly, on time, and the best communication within the industry.

& no it's not a pyrmaid scheme... there have been other auto surfing companies whove been up for 3 years, studiotraffic is one of them

ahhhhhhhhh ahahahaha

i just noticed this. i have sigs off so i never saw this before. but then i looked at xziler8r's profile

Check out my NEW web site! www.legitmoneyonline.com

Want to make REAL legit money? Click here to Sign Up!!
* 11/2 - $6 investment - Cashout w/ profit that expired on 11/14 - $36.72 * PAID!!!
* 11/7 - $300 investment - Cashout w/ profit that expires on 11/19 - $555.84* PAID!!!
* 11/14 - $1116 investment - Cashout w/profit that expires on 11/26 - $1632.24 PAYMENT PENDING!!!

holy fuck :rofl: :rofl:

XZiler8r [MHz] said:
Yes its real money. There have been different rumors as far as it being a ponzi or not, some say yes some say no. Those who say yes say that 12DP is the only auto surfing company who really shouldnt be classified because they dont need "new" members to signup to continue being paid. 12DP is the #1 company for auto surfing and getting paid constantly, on time, and the best communication within the industry.

& no it's not a pyrmaid scheme... there have been other auto surfing companies whove been up for 3 years, studiotraffic is one of them

So they've rallied to become the number 1 company in only 6 months!? sign me up!

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: LJScripts Domain Registry
Domain Name: 12DAILYPRO.COM
Created on: 18-Apr-05
Expires on: 18-Apr-06
Last Updated on: 22-Jul-05

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration 12DAILYPRO.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599
Technical Contact:
Private, Registration 12DAILYPRO.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
NS5.ISERVICESINDIA.COM
NS6.ISERVICESINDIA.COM

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.
IP Address: 209.200.134.149 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Indeterminate
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Web Site Title: Welcome :: 12 Daily Pro ---------- a paid autosurf for the pros!
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 01-Oct-2005

XZiler8r [MHz] said:
There have been different rumors as far as it being a ponzi or not, some say yes some say no.

A Ponzi scheme is a pyramid scheme. If it's one, then it's the other. But since it sounds like there is actual income from internet advertisers, it sounds like a tiered marketing scheme instead, which might be legal, and might not collapse. Like Amway.

Hey I knew coming and posting this shit on here I'd get flamed (thats a given, ive been here over 5 years I oughta know better) but it was for those who might be interested in the opportunity, because I've made some profit already and I believe it'll continue. Those who dont want to understand more about it, dont post and save everyone a headache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back