1.40 High resolution textures

i know altimor was also playing around with some neat sky stuff, possibly adding a moving cloud layer and/or adding a top to the sky cylinder

somebody take my money god dammit. and this shit from broast sounds far sexier than high res textures

it is ok, I'll gladly accept your money I was just kidding about being the rich cool motherfucker, I need drugs and whores

welp, gg go next

Photo Album - Imgur

what exactly was the problem with Altimors highres version? not that I run into the same problems because the fix seems too easy to be true

altimors used a list of textures with their default sizes which didn't always work properly so textures wouldn't be stretched right

and crashed randomly or in certain circumstances on some maps

that looks sweet please shaer

well he used a list because he needs to know the default values of each texture, because all you have to do is set the size of the loaded texture to the default size ... I'm pretty sure there is no way to fuck this one up and the crashes are due to tribes? I dunno, we will see

Wtf is going on there anyway? At some point the damn uv's are manipulated using the texture size for whatever unnecessary reason, that part just needs to be removed so they remain in the original domain taken from the model, that should be it.

so far it works great if load maps fresh, no crashes no odd stretching

but if i change maps after one is loaded, often i get what seem like blank white or grey textures for some or all replacements

will test more, only have a list of about 20 textures so far

mj is cheating by having t1 source, disqualify him

mj im coming to your house to steal the source you motherfucker

I dont have the source, who needs source code anyway? I reversed all of tribes long time before you knew tribes exists. so nigga please... you are just bad, but don't worry, of course you are bad because nobody expects much from a 15 year old guy, Relax, you're doing fine!

Back