I went to school today and felt nothing but pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to school today , I found that the whole school was informed about it , when I first walked in my class room Everyone was silent , Which was very errie because I've knon that person .

I went up into the student parking lot and they had a cerimony were he parked and played all of his Cd's that he had.. I cried of course but along with all the others..

It was one of the worst feelings Ive ever felt

TEENAGER DIES ON WEEKEND CAMPOUT

Henderson County authorities investigate the weekend death of an 18-year-old high school student. Alan Bruckner was camping Saturday night with friends on Couch Mountain, near Fletcher. His friends found him dead Sunday morning. Detectives have ordered an autopsy to determine a cause of death. Bruckner was a junior at Reynolds High School in Buncombe County.

EDIT: the story that you see might be a little diff from what I told but , the police only tell what they see.
I was there through the whole thing

www.wlos.com

Last edited:
Is anyone gonna tell the authorities what <i>really</i> happened? Or is that just for us to know?

I should know by tommorow Im going over to his house today to meet his parents ..

there doing an autopsy soo they can figure out ..

me and the others know what really happend

i beat him to death with some fish we found in a nearby creek.

fish make surprisingly good weapons.

yeah uh, why doesn't your story match the police report, kinda odd...

cause they just wrote what they saw...
I was there he was dared to drink he drank to much he died that it ... simple as that ...

Alright do you want me to delete the thread ...
cause if thats what you want Ill do it...

I just dont want others to make the same god damn mistake

Ignore the 12 year olds here. They have no clue.

Too bad by the time they are old enough to realize what tards they are, they'll have forgotten what they have done.

#1 Stunner said:
Is there anyone here that sees what I am trying to say?

You are saying that you are a pathetic teenage loser.

Do you know what this guy is feeling? No you don't. So shut the hell up and let him grieve however the hell he wants.

When you are in this same situation, I can only hope someone like you makes you pay for the retarded loser you are being right now.

man, most of us can sympathize with the loss of a friend. but stop posting about it! Go hang out with your friends who are sharing the loss with you, and talk about it with them. Like I posted in your other thread, tens of thousands of people die every day, and no one here is going to lose any sleep over this one except you. Not to mention, this won't make anyone think twice about how much they are drinking at the bar tonight. It happens, death is a natural part of life. The sooner you learn that, the better off you'll be.

Bad_CRC, their is a difference between having a drink at a party, and taking bets to see who can drink the most alcohol; that's just plain stupid..

I'm 17, I like to go to parties, but I know the difference between having a good time, and doing something that i know might end my life just to impress a few friends.

I think it would do you well to find support systems outside of this forum, because from the topic it looks like you need to talk about this some.

I find this quite disturbing though:
I lost count how many he drank but drank alot then I started to notice that his face was turning a diff color and couldnt even stand .. and when I saw his eyes close it was the last time he saw the world my friend that was with me checked his pulse and he couldnt get anything soo he got someone else to see and thats when we knew that he was dead.. there he was right in front of me dead..
First of all, I would think common sense would tell you that the skin turning colors (blue I assume) and his inability to stand would tip you off to the fact that he was indeed in need of medical attention.

If that weren't enough, you are not a doctor, you do not declare people dead. A lack of pulse does not necessarily mean death, just cardiac arrest .. which will cause death. At that point you really, really should've called for medical attention.

I am confused as to what you were thinking. You watched this guy die instead of help him? I mean, c'mon, that's just horrible. Perhaps you didn't know what to do, but ...
jeez .. I hope if anyone else out there is that (pardon me) stupid .. that you take something from this.... Damn, whatever happened to health class?

Oh, and lastly, TELL THE POLICE AND FAMILY WHAT HAPPENED. God, they have a right to know .. now the kid has to have an autopsy that really isn't necessary more than likely to determine COD... Don't cops question people when they find a dead body? Or did you guys all leave the scene?

save the thread before he deletes it!! He's going down!! Murder 1, life with no parole. go away now.

are you calling me a lier Ryan , Look I wasent the only god damn person there OK .....

there was at least 10 or more people there K.....
And Im not the only god damn person to know about this so fuk off..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back