Wut Is Wrong w/ HamDumpins?

:rofl: He thinks the exhaust is the same as the chamber temperature?

Holy fucking shit. Do the leftists here have any fucking schooling? For the longest time I used to think they were the more educated ones because they yell the loudest about science. Ah, the naive years.

the ppl who yell loudest about science r the ppl who repost "I Fucking Love Science" crap (fun fact: a grand total of 0 of them have completed a 100 level science course at an accredited school)

being an IFLScience goon is like as if ur a self-styled nutritionist who advocates 3 super size dqp+c meals from mcd's every day

Last edited:
jfc i bet even vanster would be ready 2 piss on the poser pop music "IFL Science" lowbrow garbage if i hadn't already said it so now he can't do it w/o losing tribalwar gaming news street credibility

:rofl: He thinks the exhaust is the same as the chamber temperature?

Holy fucking shit. Do the leftists here have any fucking schooling? For the longest time I used to think they were the more educated ones because they yell the loudest about science. Ah, the naive years.

right?

he really doesn't get it......like at all

he says he took "energy physics" for half a semester at a community college

:boogie:

apparently topics not covered were thermodynamics

Heat transfer - Wikipedia

it must have been like the physics for poets classes liberal arts teachers struggled with (plug and chug.....non calc based.....no thinking required)

maybe Vanster can explain more.......he has an MS and thesis in EDUCATION

hahahahhaha

hard to imagine they all went from bad college know it all hippies to mouth breathing simpletons with half that IQ they started out with

at this point the meat he bbq's should be smoking him in a barrel full of toxins and nitrates

the barn yard animals have demonstrated intellectual supremacy

Alcoholic-Jobs.png

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SuperTrap again.

btw i would like 2 point out that all the jobs on that graph are more useful 2 society than the cube farm faglord IT kiddy fiddler horseshit jobs that all u subhuman piles of shit on tw collect six figure salaries for

HumDumpin said:
- 02-16-2010, 04:19

Very nice, I built a smoker this past winter out of a 55 gal barrel with a cylindrical stove below it, and have a couple words of advice I'll save this spot for.

The first one being: Buy fire bricks. Those bricks will fall apart, crack, and may explode under high enough temps.The last thing you want to do is pick shards of stone out of your pulled pork.

BUT HE KEEPS THE EXPOSURE TO GALVANIZED METAL UNDER 300 DEGREES THOUGH

:rofl:

serveimage

BONE APPLE TEA

So in case you need a diagram to understand this thread, (cuz I did), it's like this:

• 8 years ago TWer "Vee" posts on TW about a home made smoker project

• Apparently smoker project is an abomination against human sensibilities, because it not only sucks but is potentially deadly since it used galvanized metal in the design

• 8 years ago when it was originally created, someone on TW sees the Smoker Abomination post and, finding it painful to look at, posts it to another forum that deals with smokers

• SmokerForum collectively jawdrops at the terrible design and the gross safety flaws of smoker abomination

• Somewhere between 8 years ago and today, HumDumpin offends CaptainTele

• Inspector Tele then scours to the internet, conducting a full background history on HumDumpin

• Somewhere along the way he comes across Smoker Abomination threads

• Somewhere along the way he apparently associates original user "Vee" with HumDumpin

• reeeeeeees ensue

• Tele creates this thread, accusing HumDumpin of poisoning himself with smoker abomination

• Lulz are had by all

:ftard:

:lol:

'tism tantrum intensifies

Enjoy your weekend loser

that the official story you want to run with?

:ftard:

that you agree with greasy gary who doesn't even know what thread or forum he is on today?

verus what you actually say and said in here

smoking temps are ~225-300f @ exhaust 'tismprompter

HumDumpin said:
The first one being: Buy fire bricks. Those bricks will fall apart, crack, and may explode under high enough temps.The last thing you want to do is pick shards of stone out of your pulled pork.

I like this one better tbh

here you are as an EPA enforcer (govn't paper work biaaaaaatch tax leach)

>chemical batch reactor operation
>environmental compliance inspection

toxic smoking yourself retarded

and not just with drug abuse

I mean this is the little gifts I live for :boogie:

Last edited:
I mean got damn

only a legit hamdumbins thinks he winning this fight

serveimage

I can prove you are mentally retarded......but can't make you say that you are this mentally retarded

Last edited:
Back