Wut Is Wrong w/ HamDumpins?

So in case you need a diagram to understand this thread, (cuz I did), it's like this:

• 8 years ago TWer "Vee" posts on TW about a home made smoker project

• Apparently smoker project is an abomination against human sensibilities, because it not only sucks but is potentially deadly since it used galvanized metal in the design

• 8 years ago when it was originally created, someone on TW sees the Smoker Abomination post and, finding it painful to look at, posts it to another forum that deals with smokers

• SmokerForum collectively jawdrops at the terrible design and the gross safety flaws of smoker abomination

• Somewhere between 8 years ago and today, HumDumpin offends CaptainTele

• Inspector Tele then scours to the internet, conducting a full background history on HumDumpin

• Somewhere along the way he comes across Smoker Abomination threads

• Somewhere along the way he apparently associates original user "Vee" with HumDumpin

• reeeeeeees ensue

• Tele creates this thread, accusing HumDumpin of poisoning himself with smoker abomination

• Lulz are had by all

:ftard:

Last edited:
SuicideTaxi I don't know if you've noticed but I'm really desperate to make every TW thread about me so could you please just include me in your bullets somewhere ty

So in case you need a diagram to understand this thread, (cuz I did), it's like this:

• 8 years ago TWer "Vee" posts on TW about a home made smoker project

• Apparently said home made smoker project is an abomination against human sensibilities, because it not only sucks but is potentially deadly since it used galvanized metal in the design

• 8 years ago when it was originally created, someone on TW sees the Smoker Abomination post and, finding it painful to look at, posts it to another forum that deals with smokers

• SmokerForum collectively jawdrops at the terrible design and the gross safety flaws of smoker abomination

• Somewhere between 8 years ago and today, HumDumpin offends CaptainTele

• Inspector Tele then scours to the internet, conducting a full background history on HumDumpin

• Somewhere along the way he comes across Smoker Abomination threads

• Somewhere along the way he apparently associates original user "Vee" with HumpDumpin

• reeeeeeees ensue

• Tele creates this thread, accusing HumDumpin of poisoning himself with smoker abomination

• Lulz are had by all

:ftard:

serveimage

also where is coombz in there? he needs it for his ego.

RIP SuicideTaxi by anomaly - TribalWar Forums

a fitting tribute and side dish for all other word salads

it aint easy being best thread on TW now

i only worked for a few hours today and pages of replies for this clusterfuck were made.

Is this content now?

But how about that smoker, eh?

how about that smoker

serveimage

this is called galvanized chimney metal

hamdumbins said:

this is called his smoker

The burn chamber damper is carbon steel and cast iron

this is called not carbon steel nor cast iron

he knows that now....we are talking about the chimney not the burn barrels

smoking temps are ~225-300f @ exhaust 'tismprompter

For hot-dipped galvanized steel the recommended maximum temperature is 392 F (200 C), before the metal presents a toxicity risk.

Is Galvanized Steel Toxic | Bucket Outlet

now it is a question over what temperature wood burns at (see that fire in bottom part of smoker pic)

IGNITION AND CHARRING TEMPERATURES OF WOOD

X > 400 F

this is called getting getting poisoned off your own hillbilly backyard backwoods stupid

and what your brains look like with this issue

any questions?

Last edited:
Back