norcal fires

22491773_472966443089869_5129355855212630114_n.png

unknown.png

There are a few cool TW people from Cali and I hope you all make it through OK, but only the cool ones. You know who you are. The rest of the state can burn to ash and blow off into the Pacific. Fuck California.

Last edited:
hey data sleep tight - try not to fall into a sinkhole tonight (reverse psychology)

Wish we at least had some sort of fence or wall to establish some sort of border to deter illegals from just walking across.

Yep.. fuckers

I have no idea but that sounds a tad suspicious.

Sonoma homeless man accused of arson but no link so far to massive wine country wildfires - LA Times

Breitbart reported, “The U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE) issued a detainer request on the Sonoma County Jail for Jesus Fabian Gonzalez, who was arrested Sunday on suspicion of arson in Wine Country fires that have killed at least 40 residents.”

Apparently responding to those stories, the Sacramento Bee quoted the sheriff as saying:
“There is a story out there that he’s the arsonist in these fires. That’s not the case. There’s no indication he’s related to these fires at all. ... I wanted to kill that speculation right now, so we didn’t have things running too far out of control.”

Three Sonoma County probation officers patrolling Maxwell Farms Regional Park just before 3 p.m. Sunday noticed a plume of smoke rising from an area near the Sonoma Creek, Sheriff’s Department spokeswoman Misti Harris said.
Gonzalez walked away from the fire as the officers approached, Harris said.
“Nobody else was in the area,” Harris said.
Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department deputies followed Gonzalez to a nearby McDonald’s. Gonzalez had “previous contacts” with law enforcement, she said.
Gonzalez told police he started the fire because he was cold, Harris said. Officers found a lighter in his pocket.
Some homeless people who knew Gonzalez said that he had a habit of setting fire to brush along the creek bed.

Back