norcal fires

not enough liberal tears to put out the fires.

it's all Trumps fault (global warming) etc.

they still won't say who started the fires

latest is downed power lines

could easily be cigarette butts too

the wind was gusting 50+ Sunday night

This morning when i got up and took the dog outside, the air smelt different than it has for the past several days. Yeah, it still smelled like i was camping but this morning, i could smell chemicals. I couldn't make them all out but i know i was smelling plastic and rubber and i figure it was from all the frickin homes burning.

FB is lite with people posting their pics from coming home. I have been asked a couple of times if i am going to go up there and bid on rebuilding. i was actually shocked that they were asking me this, especially since the fire is still fucking raging.

Today has been the clearest day so far. I was working in Alameda most of the day and while i was up on these roofs, i couldn't see Oakland at all. Just a big blanket of smoke. 2 days ago it was so bad here that i couldn't see 1 block away. Felt horrible for all those fuckers up there.

22491773_472966443089869_5129355855212630114_n.png

winds were gusting at 60+ sunday night at lower elevations

ridge tops easily could have been 75

Last edited:
Both my old grade school and high school had to close down because of the fires. The grade school is in an evacuation zone and the high school is in Napa just west of all the fires.

Kinda slept in this morning. Its Saturday and all. Anyways, took my dog out this morning and all i could smell was the burning Oak. At least i wasn't smelling the chemicals/man-made shit.

Pretty sweet weather map. Put it on the wind speeds at 500 meters above ground.

Back