[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

Universal healthcare also means no longer being stuck with s particular employer just to get health care.

But "libertarians" for some reason are never concerned with the liberty of individual workers.

You mean your unalienable right to something you want but don't wish to pay for yourself

Well that is true

its in the nation's interest to keep workers healthy and therefore productive.

less worry about how to get your kid's broken arm fixed without filing for bankruptcy and more focus on the job

need a better educated workforce across the board.

Germans give free trade school to 10th graders if they aren't cut out for college. why can't we do this

its stupid to tie healthcare to employment.

Universal healthcare would also mean that when switching employers the employers have to compete more on salary and less on the level of healthcare that's provided as a benefit. It also means employers no longer have to maintain that benefit.

ya, sign me up.

to me, Sanders presents a ticket to increased focus on domestic policy and improving the well being of americans at large instead of blowing cash on a war on terror thats just as retarded as a war on drugs

Let me know when college professors and universities start voluntarily offering their services free of charge so I can get in on this free education thing.
Did your elementary and high school teachers volunteer their services? No? Then what makes you think giving every American a college education suddenly means professors and colleges are doing it for free?

We could halve the budget for the Defense Department once every four years and use that half to forgive student loans. Do it twice and the $1.2 trillion debt Americans currently owe is gone.

forgive student loans?

why should we do that?

to reward people who made a bad decision about debt?

Student loans are forgiven if you work for ten years at a non profit.

Kaiser is a non profit.

Student loans are one of the few debts that can't be discharged in bankruptcy.

Did your elementary and high school teachers volunteer their services? No? Then what makes you think giving every American a college education suddenly means professors and colleges are doing it for free?

We could halve the budget for the Defense Department once every four years and use that half to forgive student loans. Do it twice and the $1.2 trillion debt Americans currently owe is gone.

Pretty sure the $5k/year I pay on property tax, most of which goes towards public education, doesn't grow on a fucking tree.

property taxes go to elementary and secondary schools.
I know that, and he knows that. That still doesn't answer my question.

Why does he think if government paid tuition instead of students and parents taking out loans that we'd stop paying people working in higher education?

tragedy of the commons doesn't apply to IP.

perhaps you don't understand as well as you do if you can't answer vanster's question. shouldn't be too hard.

tragedy of the commons doesn't apply to IP.

perhaps you don't understand as well as you do if you can't answer vanster's question. shouldn't be too hard.

:lol:

Yes it does.

Class is back in session. I gave you the clue, now do your research. Giving you the answer isnt teaching you.

Back