help support tw tribes and fsb spy with an upvote

pancake

Banned
dear tw i never ask for an upvote contest rig thread before

please

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/3cn160/tribes_2015_a_graphically_updated_free_web/

up vote this thread and post about t1 being the best fukin thing ever so this gets exposure and also is loaded for a chance tomorrow morning on reddit to make the front page and get t1 exposure to 8 million ppl

basically load the comment for front page tonight let bake hope it does good tomorrow be a nice guy and schill of tribes 2 see what happens

reddit queers will just ask when tribe ascend 2 comin out and hirez bart and buhlitz will upvote that instead

if it makes top 10 -20 view count gonna explode on video tho thatd be cool

do whatever u want tw but try 2 upvote if u rea this

meh i doubt more ppl will vote but any votes over the 40 spot on a 3.5 million viewer forum like /r/games is gonna get a lot of ppl downloading and trying t1 so thats y im doing this cuz im borted

next project is getting those T;a fags off that forum as mod cuz they ban t1 posting in favor of that shit game t:a fuck them im gonna take over they forum

Fuck Reddit. I'd upvote this but it requires a Reddit account and FUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT SHIT. Being overrun by T:A retards should have been your first clue that it's a place to be avoided at all costs.

Fuck Reddit. I'd upvote this but it requires a Reddit account and FUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT SHIT. Being overrun by T:A retards should have been your first clue that it's a place to be avoided at all costs.

u dont need to provide email with a reddit account just a user handle and pw and it logs u in instantly

this is y vote rigging is a huge issue on reddit and marketing companies pay people to do it etc

takes less time to reg an account and upvote than it did to make ur post

have an account click the up arrow on the left side of ur screen that looks like this (make it orange not blue)

nFn8U6a.png

reddit_upvote_ditsy_shop_thumb.png

Back