[Ukraine] You thought it was over?

This is an interesting clip from Novorossiya TV. In it the Dec 9 ceasefire is discussed as well as a very good run down on the tank war which has so far taken place prior to Dec 9.

..lies, fabrication and disinformation produced by a mafia state waging an information war.
Sounds like the US to me. Or the UK. Or Germany or basically ANY country on this planet.

If i want to know what shady shit is going on in Russia i read the western propaganda and vice versa.

You sure make it sound like Russia is the ultimate villain here.

Otherwise known as Russian propaganda.

It is actually Novorossiyan propaganda.

Propaganda is not a bad word because it is just a means to convince one of a certain point of view via communication. Propaganda can either be truthful, lies, or a mix of both.

As it pertains to the Ukraine the situation is not being represented honestly by the western media at all. The western media all but blows off the Nazi sentiment present in the Right Sector and the Azov Battallion which both arose to prominence in the Maiden coup. The agenda of Kiev has clearly been to push those who support a Russian identity out of the Donbas region. Russia does not want to intervene as they do not want conflict with the West but they also don't want to roll over and undermine their own identity and sovereignty.

Thus generally the people in Novorossiya are caught in between a rock and a hard place. They despise the corrupted regimes that have been in Kiev since the fall of the Soviet Union and see that their culture and identity is threatened by western corporate and financial interests. They are also not very well educated in the concept of limited government and individual liberty and thus easily fall into the mindset of supporting "statism for the people" and that is why they are not generally critical of the historical tyranny of Stalin and Lenin.

They have also been experiencing regular and very indiscriminate shelling and airstrikes from the Ukrainian military (as well probably a few from their own side) upon their homes and businesses. Many civilians have died and been maimed and thus are no longer keen for a federalised Ukraine under Kiev, so much blood has already been spilled. This is something that just cannot be washed under the bridge and forgotten.

The militias in Nororossiya are being divided by the corrupted self interested parties of some against some of the less corruptible facets.

Overall it is a real mess over there for the average person who lives in the area and the western media lies by presenting it all within the context that "Russia has invaded" and that "Putin is the bad guy" and "Kiev just wants freedom and democracy."

Here is a good explanation from a more local perspective...

Last edited:
Sounds like the US to me. Or the UK. Or Germany or basically ANY country on this planet.

If i want to know what shady shit is going on in Russia i read the western propaganda and vice versa.

You sure make it sound like Russia is the ultimate villain here.

Sure, everyone lies a little, but some lie more than others. And then there are some who only tell a truth to support a lie.

I wouldn't call Russia an ultimate villain or ultimate anything. They are a developing country breathing in hawkish Soviet nostalgia, and they're now paying the price on the economic front. Bullying neighboring crappystans only get you so far.

Sure, everyone lies a little, but some lie more than others. And then there are some who only tell a truth to support a lie.

I wouldn't call Russia an ultimate villain or ultimate anything. They are a developing country breathing in hawkish Soviet nostalgia, and they're now paying the price on the economic front. Bullying neighboring crappystans only get you so far.
Ok Mr. Warbuddha. :rolleyes:

Propaganda is not a bad word because it is just a means to convince one of a certain point of view via communication. Propaganda can either be truthful, lies, or a mix of both.

Not to nitpick, but yes propaganda is bad IMO (at least pertaining to news).

News should be unbiased and completely factual. If you want to present a viewpoint then do it in opinion pieces, interviews, debates, etc.

It's getting harder and harder to form your own personal opinion about modern events (like the current Russia/Ukraine conflict) when you have to filter everything you hear due to the reporting/journalism being so skewed/polluted.

Ukrainian TV channel calling for the genocide of 1.5 million ethnic russians in Donbass.
A TV channel that is directly financially support by the US.

Bogdan Boutkevitch: Ok, you ask me “How can this be happening?” Well, it happens because Donbass, in general, is not simply a region in a very depressed condition, it has got a whole number of problems, the biggest of which is that it is severely overpopulated with people nobody has any use for. Trust me I know perfectly well what I am saying.

If we take, for example, just the Donetsk oblast, there are approximately 4 million inhabitants, at least 1.5 million of which are superfluous. That’s what I mean: we don’t need to [try to] “understand” Donbass, we need to understand Ukrainian national interests.

Donbass must be exploited as a resource, which it is. I don’t claim to have a quick solution recipe, but the most important thing that must be done – no matter how cruel it may sound – is that there is a certain category of people that must be exterminated.

The US had no issue with nuking japan, those japs!!!...2 nuke weapons

The US had no issue with bombing German cites, those krauts!!!....the only CARPET bombing of REAL MODERN cities in the world ever at any time...ever.

I don't see why we shouldn't cheer for the loss of Russians.

I am a Kraut and would love to hear about Russian losses due to more war and stupidity. We can consider it pay back.

Are you with Germans or against them.

It is actually Novorossiyan propaganda.

As it pertains to the Ukraine the situation is not being represented honestly by the western media at all. The western media all but blows off the Nazi sentiment present in the Right Sector and the Azov Battallion which both arose to prominence in the Maiden coup. The agenda of Kiev has clearly been to push those who support a Russian identity out of the Donbas region. Russia does not want to intervene as they do not want conflict with the West but they also don't want to roll over and undermine their own identity and sovereignty.

Thus generally the people in Novorossiya are caught in between a rock and a hard place. They despise the corrupted regimes that have been in Kiev since the fall of the Soviet Union and see that their culture and identity is threatened by western corporate and financial interests. They are also not very well educated in the concept of limited government and individual liberty and thus easily fall into the mindset of supporting "statism for the people" and that is why they are not generally critical of the historical tyranny of Stalin and Lenin.

They have also been experiencing regular and very indiscriminate shelling and airstrikes from the Ukrainian military (as well probably a few from their own side) upon their homes and businesses. Many civilians have died and been maimed and thus are no longer keen for a federalised Ukraine under Kiev, so much blood has already been spilled. This is something that just cannot be washed under the bridge and forgotten.

The militias in Nororossiya are being divided by the corrupted self interested parties of some against some of the less corruptible facets.

Overall it is a real mess over there for the average person who lives in the area and the western media lies by presenting it all within the context that "Russia has invaded" and that "Putin is the bad guy" and "Kiev just wants freedom and democracy."

Here is a good explanation from a more local perspective...

Putin is...IS the bad guy. He is in someone elses nation fomenting a WAR between countrymen in that nation. The Ukraine is not Russia and thusly should stay the fuck out of The Ukraine. The Ukraine will settle their own internal mess....but not when Russia is deploying supply to Rebels that are using those supplies to attack the Ukrainian people. Indeed it is a real mess.
We only know what we hear and our friends that we have over there tell us.
My Friend in the nazi brigade over there emailed me and said that the communist putin forces drop mortars all over the place with out even trying to set a target. What nightmare.

Both sides are the bad guys with brainwashed fodder on the front lines from both sides.

Commie Nationalist Oligarch Cannon Fodder versus Corporate Oligarch Nationalist Cannon Fodder

This video says it all, "We not political, just warriors."

Pretty intense stuff.

The Novorossiyan separatists have taken the 1st and 4th floors of the new terminal at the airport and basically trapped the Ukrainian forces who are on the second and third floors.

It's very interesting but sad stuff. So many people being killed on both sides, both civilians and fighters.

Last edited:
The Ukrainians are in bed with the kikes. Putin also betrayed the separatists.
safe_image.php

Nathan-Chazin.jpg

Chazin of 'Right Sector'
1382019_648019705312633_7707602584143162396_n.jpg

1653797_1559551600934853_5710187632656180961_n.jpg
1925264_1559551594268187_8512731675331349305_n.jpg

10603622_1586236328266380_2050174919632212570_n.jpg

This neoliberal(neocon)/'Nazi' coalition in Ukraine is jew dominated from top to bottom. They view the Donbass rebels as an obstacle to their globalist agenda. Privatization (theft), 'progressive reforms' (jewing), homosexuality, feminism, sexualization of culture, the whole nine yards.

Back