Dear Climate Change Deniers

if they can't come to terms with something as simple and obvious (not to mention laboratory tested and quantifiably measurable) as ICFire being a fucktard...that he is dumb beyond any and all provable doubt.

....what hope is there for anything else they might believe in? cling together to the end of the Earth with?

who cares if this is dragging them into a black hole of demented desperation every bit as pathetic as King Moran himself.

#teamicfire
#cognitive dissonance
#anchoring
#shit4brains

detox and vanster want to use guilt by association to prove your point in invalid and dumb.

yet they think ICFire is smart....:FUCKINGLOL:

#rockbottom

Last edited:
typical detox response

a "general comment"

doesn't read the information I refer to yet calls me lazy

it was a general comment.

that's why i stripped the rest of your post out and only left that part.

is this your first time on the internet or something?

in calling you lazy i actually thought I was talking to havax for some reason. So i take that back. not sure I've ever called you anything...

I brought up the subject of volcanism late last year or early this year. It met a similar response. It's settled science!

captain tele spends inordinate amounts of time neg repping me.

then says i'm the one with a problem when i point it out.

interesting life you must have

captain tele spends inordinate amounts of time neg repping me.

then says i'm the one with a problem when i point it out.

interesting life you must have

I'm trying to save the environment

i freeze every jar of tears you shed over lost neg rep and toss them back into the ocean in order to resolve this global warming issue.

#realscience
#4thechildren

ME: What contribution do volcanoes have to Antarctic ice melt?

THEM: UR LAZY HOME-SCHOOLED U LISTEN TO RUSH AND BELIEVE IN JEEBUS LMFAO TRYHARDER TRYHARD

Back