[PS4] PlayStation Meeting is today

isn't twitch/ustream the same thing? i feel like I could log into twitch with my ustream account.

There was a merge between justin.tv and twitch... I didn't think ustream and twitch were owned by the same company, but maybe that's only a matter of time if it hadn't happened already

Hmm...I think the fact that they did make it PC-port friendly will be a huge boon for the developers. It seems a little underwhelming, but the cross platform support will be really good for gamers.

It's easy to bitch and complain, but I've been pretty satisfied with most of the PS3 games I have bought and played. If anything though, this just shows that the PC is the preferred architecture for building games.

question

what would an equally powerful and sized pc cost compared to a ps4. lets say its 599 like ps3 was first

Can't wait to see what a million gamers sculpt with the move controller.... probably no less than 800k versions of a penis

edit: beaten.... and yuuuuuup

yeah, okay, they animated those characters all live by waving controllers. fucking stupid.

LOL ya u can really play the the multiple notes on the keyboard with the fukin wand wave this is the future guys

and then i turned off the stream

gg

Back