[PS4] PlayStation Meeting is today

ive come to the conclusion that you are too spoiled

its also ironic that at least 80% of posters shitting on this will end up buying one.

consoles will never be as good as pcs, let it go :lol:

how to make the best video game:

step 1. hire the best vimeo/youtube directors
step 2. ???
step 3. profit

==

now heres a guy i respect, someone still wearing his pajamas with slippers

I have a feeling this wrap around screen thing will have some sort of purpose in the end. Maybe their whole glasses thing that they've been working on?

ive come to the conclusion that you are too spoiled

its also ironic that at least 80% of posters shitting on this will end up buying one.

consoles will never be as good as pcs, let it go :lol:

Oh I'll buy one. I also bought a PS3. I also kind of hate it.

I think the only thing that is remotely positive is the ability to stream without needing 3rd party hardware... but since they've partnered with ustream and not twitch, It sounds like they totally missed an opportunity to reach out to the demographic of gamers who actually watch/stream content and built that into an actual 'thing'.

I think the only thing that is remotely positive is the ability to stream without needing 3rd party hardware... but since they've partnered with ustream and not twitch, It sounds like they totally missed an opportunity to reach out to the demographic of gamers who actually watch/stream content and built that into an actual 'thing'.

isn't twitch/ustream the same thing? i feel like I could log into twitch with my ustream account.

Back