what the fuck

what we could do to revive the community is set a mentally unstable moderator on one of the last popular tribes forums and wait until he has a mental breakdown/shitfit and deletes a shit ton of the material that was posted on said forum.

Then we can ban him and replace him with another shittastic moderator who is known to cheat and is never present on the forum, which in turn will make the forum resemble more of a general anarchy section rather than Tribes Talk.

Finally, we can replace that last moderator with a 12 year old fat ass T1/LT elitist who again is known to cheat and more than likely will have a mental breakdown like the first moderator in this post.

That should get some page views up and really tighten up the community.

Alarik wasn't replaced. He still retains moderator status. Also, Opsayo has never been caught cheating. Just wanted to clear a few things up for some people that don't play the game, or know anything about the existing community.

you are always the first to come up in any conversation about cheating.

But you are right I don't play T1, but I did and I also played T2 for a long time. And given that fact that you are now a moderator of one of the last bastions of this game sickens me.

All I ask is for a level headed/mature person to take over. Shit I'd even vote for nofix over you.

Opsayo's denounced several cheaters that were his well known in-game buddies. I don't think you have any room to troll here, ChewSpitt.

yah ucl plz edit the fuck out of the negative nancy posts

mod is forum ruler to an extent

dont be like me but please dont be a push over either

Does your good outweigh your bad? If we are looking at a tribal career as an integer, it's quite possible that many people at a zero are ahead of you.

Back