hunters 2v2 arena

severe LoS issues really limit hunters

the only way you can somewhat succeed in arena would be in 5v5

for 2v2/3v3, you need a partner who can focus on CC first, then DPS second

severe LoS issues really limit hunters

the only way you can somewhat succeed in arena would be in 5v5

for 2v2/3v3, you need a partner who can focus on CC first, then DPS second

wouldnt survival be a good partner then? its looking like i am going to end up rolling a hunter. i have plans to 2v2 but the more i look into it the more people are saying that they just suck for 2v2 and shine for 5v5... which i wont be able to do for some time.

Because the pet alone isn't going to kill any team with half a brain, and you won't get many shots off in 2s/3s as a hunter versus said teams :D

Hunters only really work in 5s because they require a lot of support to work properly.

I have a BM hunter and my buddy is an affliction warlock. we own a lot. we have a holy pally in our 3v3. we own a lot. BW = win. learn 2 shoot if you can't succeed.

BM is solid, but vs any warrior team they will give you alot of trouble. all they gotta do is turn on shield wall and LoS you once you turn red,

Hunters generally aren't considered a very strong class for 2v2 or 3v3, however, if they pick up a scorpion pet and pair themselves with a priest they can make a successful "turtle" team if played right. The general idea is to stack up 5 of the scorpid poisons on the paladin/caster and viper sting so that the other team has a hell of a team trying to cleanse it.

The priest manaburns etc while the hunter is doing this, I believe Hamchook actually made it to #1 in their battlegroup with this combo. You can armory him.

Hunters generally aren't considered a very strong class for 2v2 or 3v3, however, if they pick up a scorpion pet and pair themselves with a priest they can make a successful "turtle" team if played right. The general idea is to stack up 5 of the scorpid poisons on the paladin/caster and viper sting so that the other team has a hell of a team trying to cleanse it.

The priest manaburns etc while the hunter is doing this, I believe Hamchook actually made it to #1 in their battlegroup with this combo. You can armory him.

Correct. I'd kill for a hunter w/ a scorpion pet as my partner. We'd just outlast caster teams and wreck paladin healing.

edit - taken from the hunter forums

Class stats from WorldofMing are Very disturbing. I am posting this to educate all who play our class and hopefuly draw some attention to our current status for Arenas. Quite Frankly we need some MAJOR tweaks/buffs, whatever it takes to improve our presence on top arena teams.

Top 20 teams from every BG ( WoW Forums -> [Armory Stats] - Top 20 Arena Teams 7/4 )

5v5:

Paladin: 140
Warrior: 138
Priest: 106
Shaman: 89
Mage: 78
Warlock: 69
Hunter: 35
Rogue: 29
Druid: 22

3v3:

Priest: 57