Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl that "9-1-1" thing is just a coincidence and retarded.

Today is the anniversary of the peace accords between Israel/Palestine. I know it's been mentioned before, but ppl need to stop thinkin up other shit.

TrojanMan421 said:
I suggest all of you DL some "System of a Down" lots of their music is speaking out against this middle eastern terrorism, and I'm really intereseted on what they have to say about this. They are all Armenians, a race which the Israelies tryed to committ genocide against.

What the hell? I'm not mister genius historian, but the israeli's never tried to kill all the armenians. it was the turks. I duno how the hell the israelis could possibly even try to kill all the armenians...

i cant beleive this a pakastan gas station when this happened they started jumping around and danceing IN NY where i live in a county less than 45 minutes from mannhattean

This all happened so fast and unexpected. For those that mourn and are mourned my heart goes out to you. This is a crisis in which we must all face whether we know someone, are someone, or have nothing to do with this. America must unite and help those in depression.

Hopefully, each and every citizen of the United States will realize that life is precious, and we must cherish and do as much as we can while we remain living.

God be with you all.

I'm 18, and just about to head off to college. My mom called today and asked if I wanted to take up prayer with her at a local church. I said "I don't want to take up prayer, I want to take up arms." Honestly, this is how I feel through and through, an extreme feelings of the need for retalliation.

The resistance known as the Northern Alliance, which controls the northern 5% of Afghanistan, launched attacks against the capital Kubal and are responsible. They claim this is only the first of many. Afghanistan is in a state of civil war, not everyone appreciates the Talibans strangle hold on the country.

The NA is lead by one of the best known afghanie hero's of the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back