I'm SlushieZ AMA

When you are ready to go and are sitting in the car and then your woman says she forgot something and runs back into the house for a few minutes "to get it" - she is taking a stealth poop, right?

How many dudes have nutted in you
Anyone know where vanster is?
He posted in Tehvul's thread
slushie z would u let vanster put the p in the v
Nah i'm pretty picky. Even though i've had him on FB for a few years AND he DOES have a dapple dachshund. I would love to meet Scrappy and maybe let Vanster make fun of me over coffee.
Why is tehvul so jealous of this thread
Bitches get jealous
When you are ready to go and are sitting in the car and then your woman says she forgot something and runs back into the house for a few minutes "to get it" - she is taking a stealth poop, right?
No, if i do a stealth poop, it's usually while the shower is running.

Yeah but then the smell of the poop gets picked up in the steam from the shower and makes like a big fart cloud.

Your plan is flawed

Nah i'm pretty picky. Even though i've had him on FB for a few years AND he DOES have a dapple dachshund. I would love to meet Scrappy and maybe let Vanster make fun of me over coffee.

I don't like coffee. I've even tried the foo-foo coffee that baristas make, and I just don't care for it. I do like caffeine, so I drink Monster.

My question: After a 3 year or whatever hiatus, why come back?

I don't like coffee. I've even tried the foo-foo coffee that baristas make, and I just don't care for it. I do like caffeine, so I drink Monster.

Properly made espresso. Straight. No additives. It has to be made correctly and I don't say that lightly. Find a good espresso shop or learn to do it yourself.
Also - welcome back from your tantrum and sorry that you might have some stress in the life right now.

My question: After a 3 year or whatever hiatus, why come back?
I don't know, the other night I remembered TW and thought why not? I don't know how long i'll stay.
Properly made espresso. Straight. No additives. It has to be made correctly and I don't say that lightly. Find a good espresso shop or learn to do it yourself.
This. I absolutely love my espresso machine. I use it every day. I only add coconut milk and some caramel to it.

Coffee is for the weak willed and feeble minded

I don't need coffee to wake up. The motivation of all the important things I have to do is enough to get me out of bed

one time a tribe player girl came on to me p regularly for like a year simply becuz i was decent at tribe

You were a lot better than I was. I actually talked to JD on the phone once, she is a smarty-pants, at least she was then.

I had an affair with a T-girl. . .I don't recommend it.

Back