Coronavirus

Racist has become the new gay. It means a bunch of things.

Like i say things are gay all the time. Like Im aware a thread cant be homosexual but this thread is gay as fuck

That's pretty racist Anubis. Pretty sure you need a new influx of immigrants to show your patriotism for the EU

Oh and btw

Trump furious Americans infected with coronavirus flew back to US without his permission: report

The president became "furious" with senior advisers after learning the 14 Americans who tested positive had been put on a plane with healthy passengers, according to The Washington Post. One official told the paper that the failure to inform Trump of the decision in advance of the plane's departure was a “big operational mistake.”

Trump complained that bringing home the infected Americans could damage the administration's response to the global health outbreak.

and also

While the Americans evacuated from the ship were on buses on the tarmac in Tokyo, U.S. officials got the results back that 14 had tested positive for COVID-19 but had not yet shown symptoms. Officials made the decision to have them fly home anyway, but “isolated” from the other passengers on the plane.

“These individuals were moved in the most expeditious and safe manner to a specialized containment area on the evacuation aircraft to isolate them in accordance with standard protocol,” the State Department and Department of Health and Human Services said in a joint statement Monday.

I never understood why they were trusting this 14-day number so early in this game; 2 months to be sure.

jesus some people want and need to be a victim

life wife and i were walking on beach with her dog

got to a point where asian lady with very young kid in push car toy were on small sidewalk........hogging it all up

we walk around them, into road, and she starts intentionally open mouth coughing in our direction

i can tell she is faking but look at her strange anyways (like what u doing)

later i realized she thought we gave her room because we were racist against asians and cornavirus

we gave her room because we were nice and through our other interactions, before this event, already knew she was a giant pan faced bitch who was highly unpleasant to be around and wouldn't say hi back to you anyways.

later i saw on twitter this is something they have decided, like the hive minded ant people they are, to do all over the world to get back at us (for a disease that primarily involves them that they created).

PDX is running stories about how racist everyone is because there has been a huge dip in traffic to Asian restaurants and markets.

I don't know - perhaps Asians people might have a higher likelihood of having friends and family from Aisia? Especially in a "sanctuary" city? Perhaps people are naturally careful and risk averse? Perhaps visiting restaurants has taken a dip overall? Perhaps the numbers for doordash and food delivery have gone up? Perhaps people don't go out as much because the city is overrun by junkies and crime?

Nahhh - everyone is just racist.

The Australian on Twitter:

GN6UnlR.png

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/baboons-on-loose-outside-sydneys-royal-prince-alfred-hospital/news-story/436ce96ee6a09c3935efc3419c8ad653

fR5Gbjr.png

Back