HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU HAD THE SEXES WITH??????????

whats your number of sexes?

• Total voters
lost count at about 20, I suspect its on the North side of 35 now. I've had 3 STD's, although they were all when I was about 22 or so, and b/c my gf was a cheating whore. Last year was the high water mark, when in two 3 month periods I had slept with a total of 12 women, most multiple times. It got to the point where I would wake up fucking one, goto work, take out another one after work and fuck her too. Was epic. My roommates thought I was full of shit at first when I was telling them what I was doing, until they started seeing me bring about 3 or 4 home in one week.
Not bragging here, but all this happened when I lost my morales and I started lying to women for the sole purpose of getting them to sleep with me. I even started fucking other women in other cities that I would pass through after talking to them online for a few weeks before hand. I've since turned into a pretty dirty dude, and I have a full time GF that I love, but would fuck a random at the drop of a hat just for sport.
My roommate told me that I invented dating purgatory, as I would break up with a girl and simply not tell her about it, nor speak to her anymore.
There is a special place in hell for people like me.

fat girls count twice

ugh. I did that once. She was really nice though, and I felt bad for her. She cried in the morning when I left. I didn't feel nearly as repulsed by her tubby physique as I did by the soul-crushing guilt of having sex with someone that I knew was never going to have a relationship with. I suppose I'm paying back that karma now.

Now that I think of it, my body count might be the North side of 40 or 45. I'm nothing special, I'm just confident, don't care if I get shot down, and I can talk to women effectively.

I even fucked this one last winter when I got bumped off a flight travelling standby, and got stuck in Edmonton for the night, I had no place to stay but the airport benches on the unsecure side. I managed to pick up a FA on the flight from Vancouver to Edmonton so I could stay in her hotel room, I got her drunk at the bar after the flight and it was mission accomplished.

Back