[So] Apparently I will make blazindave's acquaintance tomorrow.

It's pretty sad that I'm high right now and you're just an antisocial loser.

It's pretty sad that you smoked some weed and use that as an excuse to avoid posting the pics you've promised all day.
xy2p2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure how many girls will be on campus at 9:00am on a Sunday morning, but we'll hound the ones that are anyway.
it's comments like this one, and the story about you pressuring a girl with low self esteem into getting drunk and naked with you (despite her protestations) that give you away as a total fucking skeeze, even if you are a skeeze who gets laid a lot

i'd rather be a virgin than take advantage of girls with low self esteem, or feel the need to "hound" girls in order to get them to have a drink with me

bdave is actually smart and sounds like a cool guy to hang out with.

You always write this and i can never tell if you are being sarcastic :(

Obibun is a good guy. The fact that he hung around till the end when he really didn't have to is testament to that. On a sunday...from like 7 am onwards.
He's A-OK in my book.

And some girls there were fucking hot, Obibun just won't admit it. It wasn't the point of picking them up, but rather to see if hot girls wrestled.

Some were indeed trolls and goblins, so i fit right in.
I had two fights, which i lost. The first i lost by little, and the second one i was just plain...bad.
I've only been wrestling 4 months though and i am more of a karate-ka but wrestling is definitely fun and i will continue it.

And apparently Baby Bew is more popular than we thought. He has a gym named after him.
img0027qi5.jpg

Did Obibun do anything remarkable involving a member of the opposite sex? Perhaps pressure one of them into doing something she didn't want to? Say something inappropriate and get slapped?

Do you think Obibun really is oblivious to how much everyone is laughing at him and his whole persona?

Do you think Obibun really is oblivious to how much everyone is laughing at him and his whole persona?

I actually do not know how to answer this.
However i think it's just a persona....and tribal war is filled with them. That's what makes this place fun.
I have only been with the guy a few hours but he seems ok.
I really don't get why some of you are shocked (or you're just trolling you bastards) that he's actually normal.
He unfortunately did not grant my request of him showing up with his BMW belt.
He did have a playboy belt though.

oh, okay

so everything you said absolutely confirms my hypothesis re: obibun being a regular college guy who spends inordinate amounts of time trying to convince tw he's awesome

good to know

I actually do not know how to answer this.
However i think it's just a persona....and tribal war is filled with them. That's what makes this place fun.
I have only been with the guy a few hours but he seems ok.
I really don't get why some of you are shocked (or you're just trolling you bastards) that he's actually normal.
He unfortunately did not grant my request of him showing up with his BMW belt.
He did have a playboy belt though.

Playboy belt ftw.

And yes, I do ham it up around here from time to time to rile up the nerds.. but let's face it, I am the absolute definition of baller. Considering there were only two, maaaybe three decent looking girls.. and two gyms full of sweaty, testosterone-driven little men.. it wasn't really a perfect arena of opportunity. I kept thinking that if I made a move on some girl, four spandex-clad 5ft tall wrestlers would vie for equal opportunity to tackle and engage in homosexual intercourse with me.

It was fun though. Haven't been on campus on a Sunday in ~6 months.. place was fucking dead.
blazindave where's that crotch-goblin photo of mine you took?

ed- here's some pics
2d78nkh.jpg

aufsl4.jpg

and of course the promised, "picture of dave giving anal to another wrestler" that I managed to capture with my eagle-like camera efficiency.

rcvi8n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised this thread hasn't met with more attention.

Especially considering half of you nerds think I lead some secret life where I never leave my room and merely make up fanciful stories about being a rhode scholar baller.
oh god i'm in college and having sex with girls isn't that amazing why does no one care

Back