D&D Lite Thread I: Pythons of Fate

Opfor action phase

"Opfor spots a chained swinging sturdy wooden candle chandelier"

Opfor thinks to himself.

"its nigh timeth I get whilethhhh I can"

Opfor backs up and runs as fast as his legs can carry and summoning his retard strength, he leaps from the balcony for the chandelier barely gripping it.

He hangs in the balance swinging rapidly waiting for the time when he can leave go of the sickening ride he is on.

"Prowell catch me....heeerrrreee IIIII commmmmeeeeee...Wooooooaaaahhhhhhh" he screams...

"Scales, let's go! Let's head to the edge of town and see who's left and who's heading out.
Maggie can you put on your horsey armor? Do you think we could mount you up with a ballista?"

"I've been wearing my 'horse armor' (very disrespectful, by the way) since we started our journey... I kept asking the dragon man to help me remove it but he just kept using too many S's and always touched my ears. I've been mounted a few times in my day... Never with with any toys though" :brows:

I nervously whinny and duck my head down back and forth.

In the Tavern

Skittlebrew’s axe descended fast enough to part the smoke surrounding it, burying itself into the shoulder of the man charging him and nearly severing his arm clean off. Blood splattered across the disheveled tables and began to sizzle in the heat of the flames. The impact of the blow forced the man to his knees. The dwarf yanked his axe out of the corpse and kicked the body aside.

Swollins punched the man he was struggling with, struggle being loosely defined. He outweighed his opponent by a solid two hundred pounds. After getting back on his feet, Swollins lifted the man up into the air, and twisted his neck with one smooth motion, snapping it cleanly. The man’s body went limp immediately.

The fourth of Golazo’s men was spinning around frantically searching for Ztir when Ztir’s blade found his throat. A quick slash caught him across his Adam’s apple, but the cut was not deep enough to be fatal. He whirled wildly towards the much larger Ztir, catching him across the arm with his blade.

Waffles made a beeline for the door, although it was more serpentine, dodging a chandelier as it crashed to the floor. The cabbage man sprawled out on the floor, he had apparently tried to swing across the room. The blond soldier scooped him up and rushed out of the tavern on the heels of the gnome. “ENOUGH!” boomed the voice of Golazo, who had finally regained his composure.

A blast of energy burst forth from the foreign wizard, knocking tables back across the room. Skittlebrew was knocked off his feet, along with Golazo’s remaining men. Swollins and Ztir maintained their balance but were pushed back several feet towards the inferno growing along the bar. “I HAVE GIVEN YOU FAIR WARNING! NOTHING BUT DEATH AWAITS YOU AT THE FORTRESS OF OGL! CROSS MY PATH AGAIN AT YOUR PERIL!” he shouted and ran towards the exit, his spell having cleared a path from the debris. With a leaping dive, he crashed through the window next to the wide open door. His two remaining men ran out the door after him, one clutching his throat where he’d been cut, and showing no sign of caring for their unconscious friend left behind.

Outside the Tavern

Goshin was visibly upset that his friends had disagreed with his desire to blast the inn with his lightning breath, but the inn was now a towering inferno regardless. From inside they heard a loud crash which made Maggie rear back in surprise. A few seconds later, the drunk gnome came darting out, followed closely behind by the blond soldier who held the cabbage man squirming in his arms. Sounds of battle in the tavern were just barely audible over the roar of the flames.

There was another loud boom from inside. Maggie shuffled backwards in fright. Muffled shouting followed the explosion, and a brief moment later a body crashed through the front window causing shards of glass to shatter on the cobbled street. Two men came running out of the door behind him, one of them clutching his throat as blood seeped through his fingers. They moved to help the man up from the ground. When the men lifted him, Meyog could see it was the foreign mage, Golazo. His face was a mess. Jagged cuts from the shattered glass covered his visage, many of them looked deep. Golazo locked eyes with Meyog. “YOU’LL RUE THE DAY!” he shouted.

Golazo and his men stumbled towards a nearby stable, shortly emerging on three horses. They galloped past Doggor, Meyog and Goshin, streaking towards the outskirts of town. “RUE THE DAY!!!”

Should we grab golazos buddy to get information, or let him burn in a raging piss smelling inferno?

I scramble across the wreckage of tables and such, toward the door, to get out to the streets before this place burns to the ground.

I'm gonna run to edge of town with my bros and hasken and Maggie, my horse bro

Last edited:
Should we grab golazos buddy to get information, or let him burn in a raging piss smelling inferno?

swollins goin 2 vigorously interrogate this wizard twink for more info but first he needs some protein to avoid slipping into catabolism.

ztir grabs the unconscious man and makes for the door

is there a crowd or a town guard or something? has a giant fire in the most popular tavern in town caused any potential problems for us(other than the whole burning to death thing)

ztir grabs the unconscious man and makes for the door

is there a crowd or a town guard or something? has a giant fire in the most popular tavern in town caused any potential problems for us(other than the whole burning to death thing)

There is a bucket brigade forming of normal citizenry, though it's a moot point. The town guard are conspicuous only in their absence.

Opfor action phase

"Putrthh me dowwrnnnthhh you fool

The blonde haired nordic beast lowered his pay master to the ground. his supple muscles uncurling Opfors chesty girth

Opfor then said with a smile. "thhhhank you Prowell, you came by just in the nick of time"

The dutiful giant of a man stood to attention and said, duty honor glory

Opfor now turns more sternly screaming at the top of his lungs.

"MEN!!!!!!!!!!! Muster at my command at once this foolery has gone on long enough we have a mission to accomplish...thhh...

The money awaits us so dispense with this honor and glory Rabble rousing and form up at once.
"

After exiting the burning building, Waffles sees Swollins carrying out one of the dudes on the other end of the fight.

Swollins seems a bit catabolic.

Waffles hands Swollins a chicken leg for protein, and a 6" long nail for the hostage; similar to the one's used to crucify people.

4264849968_794155f541.jpg

havax do'urden

drow ranger

this is me posing with my panther in some city building somewhere.

drizztlives.jpg

Last edited:
Back