Steam sale

Last minute game ideas:

ADHD Edition:

TB 2 Hour Try-Hard Edition:

I picked up Ori and the Blind Forest because I completely overlooked it when it was on the front page of steam.

So I'm going through my discovery queues, and I swear 10 out of 12 games is some pixel art roguelike dungeon crawler. Is anyone else seeing a torrent of these?

I've noticed the discovery queues usually have a theme to each queue.

I had a queue of early-access open world survivals, simulation/management, free to play, etc.

Ori and the Blind Forest was good. I think I got it when they messed the price up on it and it was $5. As far as the queue....It seems to be a 'custom' queue based on shit you own or are interested in. Surprised it wasn't mostly My Little Pony and anime stuff for you, Amadeus.

Ori and the Blind Forest was good. I think I got it when they messed the price up on it and it was $5. As far as the queue....It seems to be a 'custom' queue based on shit you own or are interested in. Surprised it wasn't mostly My Little Pony and anime stuff for you, Amadeus.

yea it's based on shit you already viewed/bought/played

so you like dumb shit it appears

yea it's based on shit you already viewed/bought/played

so you like dumb shit it appears
Unlikely, I don't usually play shit like that.

This just occured to me: maybe it's based on shit you played recently. I'm stuck on a shitty linux laptop for the holidays, so WazHack is pretty much the only thing I've been playing for the past week, maybe that's why.

It throws a lot of the queue at you due to 'popularity', it actually specifies on each item if it's based on stuff you own/play or popularity.

There's just a lot of shovelware on Steam nowadays, minecraft clones and multiplayer-only shooters are probably the biggest offenders.

Anyone played Hurtworld or Miscreated? What is the Rust crew playing these days? ARK still?

Yeah, I've played a lot of Miscreated. Good looking game, and has a lot of good features, vehicles, base building (wip). Still doesn't manage much more than being a kos game at this stage imo.

Pretty good devs and they keep at work, but being ea indie things progress more slowly than you'd wish.

The current map is pretty huge and growing. I had quite a bit of fun with it. If you like the genre you should look it over.

http://miscreatedgame.com/forums/showthread.php?4059-State-of-the-Game-2015

steam sales are not that great anymore..

mainly because there isnt a whole lot of great games being released now a days =/

steam sales are not that great anymore..

mainly because there isnt a whole lot of great games being released now a days =/

i agree with the first point

disagree strongly with the second

[koop]we're inundated with the shit bra[/koop]

maxresdefault.jpg

yeh i guess.. i dont really find the new games to be that great alot of the games getting top ratings are boring imho. I think the steam sales back in the day were great because steam was still in works getting access to alot of the older stuff so when they had sales it was on "NEW" older games people hadnt played in forever.

a bit of a niche game, the graphics are ghetto and the discount isn't that big, but i have had a blast with conquest of elysium 4, a mix between the old master of magic and rogue

Back