Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... the spinfusor in T:V fired horizontal disks... just like every other version of Tribes.

A prototype disk launcher during early testing had a vertical disk projectile, but it was never used.

The only way you'd make this mistake, is if you never actually played the game.

Umm... the spinfusor in T:V fired horizontal disks... just like every other version of Tribes.

A prototype disk launcher during early testing had a vertical disk projectile, but it was never used.

yeah but they had to come up with 3 spinfusors and they're probably not done yet!

spinfusor pistol here we come!

Yeah they seem to think that adding X to Tribes will make the game better because X is in every other fps that sells well. Too bad Tribes isn't like any other fps.

Today is a red-letter day here at TribalWar. Never before have I seen the community of Tribes players form a unifying consensus regarding anything Tribes related... until today that is, as it appears that we all agree on how much this game does not resemble Tribes at all.

the heavy model's disk should hit the ground and roll all the way to the enemy base

and you get extra credits if you kill someone on the hop

:rofl: I know....i didn't know they considered this the t:v model, but that is fucking hilarious that they are calling it the t:v model from that one screenshot of concept art.....which if i recall correctly (and i may not) there was a reason it was modeled like that initially....like they were having issues with it when it was horizontal so they made it vertical for a short while until it was fixed

edit: yeah i'm wrong, i guess irrational tried to use that version but it got shot down

just goes to show how much they know about tribes. and their version of the t1 spinfusor looks NOTHING like the t1 version. the t2 version looks great though
:lol:

Last edited:
Today is a red-letter day here at TribalWar. Never before have I seen the community of Tribes players form a unifying consensus regarding anything Tribes related... until today that is, as it appears that we all agree on how much this game does not resemble Tribes at all.

exactly. I alpha tested and I will bet any amount of money that this game fails worse then T:V

On the plus side I will get to roll around in Soldier wrecking the CoD scrubs that play bitching about the game without paying a cent

Considering that's basically the only class I'd have any intention of playing anyways

and of course if you fire the heavy model's disk down a hill it picks up speed and does more damage on impact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back