[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

All I really did was save you a 500$ ticket for possession.

The thing is, all most cops want is for you to pull over and not be a dickhead for five minutes. Unless you went on a killing spree you're generally going to get a ticket and just sent on your way

I mean, the 911 call came while I knew you were across the fucking city, it would have been your word against his anyways

This is what I've said from the beginning, nobody (outside of Jonez) takes this that seriously. Just RP a little, put away the guns for five minutes, and people will stop giving you shit

Unless you're Zelgadis/SkySnipe ... in which case you'll get sent to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for jaywalking. :lol:

Juke is now one of them.

I said from the start I didn't want to lead a TW gang, and it turned out a big hassle as I expected.

I didn't want to take leader back in one of the thirty times it got remade because I did a pretty bad job the first time, I figured I wouldn't be able to keep TW in a good direction if I got boss again

Unless you're Zelgadis/SkySnipe ... in which case you'll get sent to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for jaywalking. :lol:

Yeah he really has a hard on for being an asshole cop

I'm not sure that's "against the rules," he just looks ten times worse because most of us are really lenient

Has the story of running off the richest player in the game been told here yet?

You dramaphiles would love it.

roleplay the fact that getting killed by a hitman can put you at negative 1 million dollars.

that's not RP. that's bullshit.

I do like how we've forced the hitmen to travel in squads now. they don't come into BE territory by themselves.

Hitmen always travelled in squads. It only ended up with guys going solo because the leadership fell apart for a few weeks there.

Ahahahaha.

Maybe some day we'll be able to live up to RP superstars like Tommy Ochoa and Bob Brown.

if you guys could at least do as well as odio, i'd be satisfied ;)

Hitmen always travelled in squads. It only ended up with guys going solo because the leadership fell apart for a few weeks there.

3 of the last 4 hit attempts i've seen, the hitman was solo.

in fact, the only time i've seen them in squads was when they attack a BE near HQ. cause they KNOW at least 3 of us will come running after them.

Last edited:
aaaaand the 300k hits are back. fatboy just lost 75k to some hitman in a newb skin, walked up and acted all newblike until the knife was in fatboys neck.

BE has officially declared war on hitmen though. check the MotD for details, but basically, any hitman is kill on sight to BE.

Was it litterally a slit throat with the knife? If so, that's pretty shitty since they took that weapon out for normal players because it was so cheesy.

Ahahahaha.

Maybe some day we'll be able to live up to RP superstars like Tommy Ochoa and Bob Brown.

Sorry its hard to RP when cops act completely different then normal cops. Say what a dude runs and hides and when found is shot to death even though the suspect wasn't even armed. Two thumbs up on that RPing.

That John_Lukacs guy is a sack of shit, he fired me because I gave people harsh punishments, even though I admitted I made mistakes he still "made an example" of me and fired me, when idiots like Thelma went around shooting people while they were in jail.

All I did was that, he didn't warn me or anything, I'm pretty sure he was looking for a reason to fire me, he didn't promote me after a week of nothing but good things to say about me from other officers.

All the admins except Fred, Greg, Al, and Will Smith are sacks of shit on that server, all they do is abuse and look for a reason to.

And John Lukacs is some 12 year old faggot that sounds like an old lesbian on the mic..I did nothing but be his friend and all he does is fire me.

And he is probably reading this now and laughing talking shit "Ohh that guy was such a faggot in the first place" -- He is a complete pretentious sack of shit, he hates half the police force but acts like he is their friend...

The server is going to shit now that people like Nurgle start their little "Admin" events...

Then people like Longtorso get on and abuse too.

Wow.

The fact is, he hates TW members and was looking for a reason to fire me.

The day before this incident he in fact said I was "to new" for a promotion, then fires me for giving people harsh punishments because I'm not new...

Last edited:
That John_Lukacs guy is a sack of shit, he fired me because I gave people harsh punishments, even though I admitted I made mistakes he still "made an example" of me and fired me, when idiots like Thelma went around shooting people while they were in jail.

All I did was that, he didn't warn me or anything, I'm pretty sure he was looking for a reason to fire me, he didn't promote me after a week of nothing but good things to say about me from other officers.

All the admins except Fred, Greg, Al, and Will Smith are sacks of shit on that server, all they do is abuse and look for a reason to.

And John Lukacs is some 12 year old faggot that sounds like an old lesbian on the mic..I did nothing but be his friend and all he does is fire me.

And he is probably reading this now and laughing talking shit "Ohh that guy was such a faggot in the first place" -- He is a complete pretentious sack of shit, he hates half the police force but acts like he is their friend...

The server is going to shit now that people like Nurgle start their little "Admin" events...

Then people like Longtorso get on and abuse too.

Wow.

The fact is, he hates TW members and was looking for a reason to fire me.

The day before this incident he in fact said I was "to new" for a promotion, then fires me for giving people harsh punishments because I'm not new...

:rofl: Awesome, I knew you'd get kicked out sooner or later

(19:55:17) * Zelgadis (~harabec@synIRC-4C41969D.hsd1.fl.comcast.net) has joined #gta
(19:55:23) <Zelgadis> Yay I got kicked from the police force!
(19:55:28) <Jonathan_Ashley> aw
(19:55:38) <Danny_Walsh> what for
(19:55:45) <Zelgadis> All I did was give people to big of fines and to much time in jail, he didn't even warn me.
(19:56:07) <Gook> Nobody liked you anywya!
(19:56:09) <Finn> Are there any active lawyers, these days?
(19:56:15) <Gook> Zelgadis will be one
(19:56:21) <Gook> Since he hates cops now!
(19:56:21) <Danny_Walsh> ive never been pulled over by you
(19:56:28) <Zelgadis> He was looking for a reason to fire me obviously, the other day he said I was to new for a promotion, but obviously not new enough to get fired for giving people harsh punishments.
(19:56:29) <Gook> He will free the criminals and DMers cops hate!
(19:56:57) <Zelgadis> John Lukacs is a pile of shit, all he does is backstab people and talk shit about them when they aren't around, I did nothing to him and he treated me like shit.
(19:57:10) <Danny_Walsh> I think John is neat
(19:57:13) <Zelgadis> When people like Thelma shoot people that they arrest in jail.
(19:57:24) <Jerod_Jackal> Zelgadis.
(19:57:25) <Danny_Walsh> Well that isnt cool
(19:57:26) <Zelgadis> Thelma arrests people THEN shoots them in jail, and I get fired for putting someone in jail for to long.
(19:57:31) <Zelgadis> What Jerod?
(19:57:38) <Jerod_Jackal> Nevermind, not getting into it, actually
(19:57:56) <Zelgadis> The fact is John was looking for a reason to fire me, I didn't do shit to him or anything wrong.
(19:57:56) <Danny_Walsh> its more fun being a gangster anyway
(19:58:02) <Danny_Walsh> being a cop looks boring
(19:58:04) <John_Lukacs> It's true, I am a pile of shit
(19:58:16) <Danny_Walsh> it isnt true your neat
(19:58:59) <Zelgadis> John face it, you hate TW and you fired me because I'm from it.
(19:59:03) <Finn> Mr. Lukacs! Mr. Lukacs! Do you have a comment to any other piles of shit in the city who may feel disenfranchised?
(19:59:04) <Danny_Walsh> im looking for a private eye
(19:59:08) <John_Lukacs> That's hilarious because TW hates you
(19:59:10) * Finn holds up an SANews mic
(19:59:13) <Danny_Walsh> oshit
(19:59:14) <Zelgadis> Not really.
(19:59:17) <Danny_Walsh> he went there
(19:59:25) <John_Lukacs> Since we're airing dirty laundry, I got a shitload of complaints, especially from BE
(19:59:29) <John_Lukacs> But I assumed it was because they don't like you
(19:59:35) <John_Lukacs> As it turns out you were fucking up

(19:59:41) <Danny_Walsh> We do no such thing!
(19:59:45) <Danny_Walsh> did*
(19:59:46) <Zelgadis> So instead of trying to help me improve you fire me?
(20:00:00) * Danny_Walsh snickers
(20:00:03) <John_Lukacs> Yes, you should have joined the PD a month ago when I didn't hate everyone
(20:00:12) <Zelgadis> Thelma arrests people then shoots them in jail...
(20:00:27) <John_Lukacs> See why don't people tell me this shit
(20:00:27) <Finn> I arrest people with my good looks, then shoot them down when they want a date
(20:00:29) <Jerod_Jackal> I'm going to bring up the issue of things like shooting people in jail. When I was playing my cop the last couple days, everytime we cuffed someone all the cops would open fire on them with their guns for awhile
(20:00:36) <Jerod_Jackal> I know that this can't actually hurt them but....
(20:00:39) <Jerod_Jackal> It looks really retarded
(20:01:01) <Zelgadis> John, look man, I didn't do shit for you, all I did was help you and try to be your friend, I don't know why you just fucking fire me.
(20:01:02) <Zaph_Tron> I never saw that, Jerod
(20:01:15) <Zaph_Tron> Who was doing it?
(20:01:16) <Zelgadis> So, what's the real reason you fired me?
(20:01:27) <Danny_Walsh> Im offering up handjobs for a cop alt
(20:01:30) <Jerod_Jackal> I'm not going to name names but almost every cop I rode with for the last couple days
(20:01:34) * @Greg_Moyer unzips
(20:01:40) <Danny_Walsh> excellent
(20:01:43) <Zaph_Tron> Ah right
(20:01:45) <Jerod_Jackal> They'd just open fire on them in a group for a minute or so. It looks really poor and is very RP breaking
(20:01:50) <Danny_Walsh> meet you behind the 24/7 greg
(20:01:53) <Zelgadis> John face it, all everyone, even the BE had to say about me was that I was an excellent officer.
(20:01:56) <Danny_Walsh> its my "office"
(20:01:57) <@Greg_Moyer> Im there
(20:02:02) <Zelgadis> You go and fire me for personal reasons, and that's bullshit.
(20:02:13) <Jerod_Jackal> Zelgadis, I'll say this out right. Complaints about you, here in IRC, were very common.
(20:02:24) <Zaph_Tron> Zel man, calm down
(20:02:31) <Jerod_Jackal> But you're taking this far too personally.

(20:02:34) <John_Lukacs> Also apparently cadets are starting to take our hazing seriously
(20:02:35) <Zelgadis> No, this is BS, because I'm from TW he fired me.
(20:02:43) <Zelgadis> John, ALL you did was abuse me.
(20:02:49) <John_Lukacs> ALL I DO IS ABUSE EVERYONE
(20:02:50) <Zelgadis> I did nothing but try and be your friend.
(20:02:53) <Danny_Walsh> I doubt its because your from TW
(20:02:54) <Sidorov> John abuses everyone
(20:02:56) <Sidorov> Get used to it
(20:02:58) <Zelgadis> All you did was fire me, not even a warning.
(20:03:01) <El_Mariachi> john is a hooker with a heart of gold
(20:03:14) <Zelgadis> Go look at my evaluation thread, all the other officers had nothing but good to say. (Semi-true, they all said more or less he took it too seriously but other than that he was OK)
(20:03:17) <Jerod_Jackal> John is a great leader and the hazing stops the moment you're promoted.
(20:03:21) <John_Lukacs> If they made a bingo card from me "I hate all of you" would be the center spot
(20:03:22) <Zelgadis> I asked you on a daily basis what I could improve upon. (If you ask me this is probably why you got fired. Holy shit you were annoying on TS2. All you ever did was ask stupid questions, tell stupid stories, or ask for John)
(20:03:38) <Finn> a heart of gold, you say?
(20:03:42) <Zelgadis> Instead you ignore my request then the first thing you find you fire me on.
(20:03:47) <Finn> that sounds... fatal
(20:03:53) <Sidorov> Zel
(20:03:53) <Zelgadis> I admitted I made mistakes too.
(20:03:57) <Sidorov> Even if for some reason he wanted to hire you back
(20:04:04) <Sidorov> You whining like a little girl has ruined thatchance
(20:04:21) <Zelgadis> I'm not looking to get hired back, I'm just pointing out that John is a shit chief and Drax should be the chief.
(20:04:27) <Zelgadis> He fired me for personal reasons.
(20:04:28) <Sidorov> Noted
(20:04:30) <Jerod_Jackal> Zelgadis, most of us like John, a lot.
(20:04:31) <Sidorov> We can stop talking about it now
(20:04:39) <Jerod_Jackal> You're not going to convert us into ousting him.
(20:04:48) <Finn> I mean, would the arteries even be strong enough to hold a solid gold heart in place? Let alone adhere to it as it somehow miraculously moves enough to pump
(20:05:01) <Finn> no, sir, I don't believe it for one second
(20:05:05) <Zelgadis> The server is dieing, face it.
(20:05:13) <Jerod_Jackal> ...Lawl
(20:05:13) <Finn> :( I still like it.
(20:05:14) <Danny_Walsh> dieing!?
(20:05:15) <Sidorov> Haha what?
(20:05:16) <Danny_Walsh> wtf
(20:05:17) <John_Lukacs> I felt kind of like I was being too harsh on you until you came on to IRC and acted like a jaded girlfriend
(20:05:18) <Zelgadis> TO many stupid admins doing stupid shit.
(20:05:19) <Jonathan_Ashley> 'dying'?
(20:05:19) <Hat> haha
(20:05:20) <Zaph_Tron> oh here we go
(20:05:20) <Sidorov> It's got more people every day
(20:05:22) <Hat> 80 person crash
(20:05:23) <John_Lukacs> Now I feel better than ever about it!
(20:05:25) <Danny_Walsh> there was 100+ people on tonight
(20:05:26) <Danny_Walsh> rofl
(20:05:31) <Jerod_Jackal> SZR GTA • View topic - Servers Dead Zelgadis, click this
(20:05:44) <Zaph_Tron> Zel, it's a fucking internet cops and robbers game
(20:05:45) <Zaph_Tron> get over it
(20:05:49) <@Greg_Moyer> SZR GTA • View topic - Servers Dead
(20:05:55) <Jerod_Jackal> Beat you to it, Greg
(20:05:56) <@Greg_Moyer> Yes, the server is dying
(20:05:58) <@Greg_Moyer> FUCK YOU
(20:06:00) <Zelgadis> Even if you did hire me back and I didn't come here and whine you would treat me like more shit and act like I was a fucking dog when I came back like you did to Junicello.
(20:06:01) <Jerod_Jackal> BWAAHAHAHAHA
(20:06:08) <Danny_Walsh> i was scared to click on that for a second, i thought it might be goatse
(20:06:52) <Zelgadis> Why won't you just tell me why you fired me?
(20:06:58) <Zelgadis> All you do is talk shit behind EVERYONE'S back.
(20:07:03) <Juke> stop i'm trying to copy all this
(20:07:05) <Sidorov> Because you're a shit cop? Shut the fuck up already
(20:07:08) <Juke> you keep making it scroll
(20:07:14) <@Greg_Moyer> Jerod, why are you using the old link
(20:07:21) <Danny_Walsh> im waiting until its done to copy it
(20:07:22) <@Greg_Moyer> Fuck that looks terible
(20:07:28) <Danny_Walsh> im gonna post it first juke

I think I got the key points

There are a ton of cadets right now so if he doesn't like someone he'll fire them. It's not very complicated

Last edited:
Back