Devswarm amirite

I really never imagined that they would go down this fast. Guess that's what happens when your leadership lies to you at every turn.

In regards to rumors GMs Grimmi and Nova having characters that are members of GoonSwarm, this is patently false. Grimmi and Nova do not have characters in GoonSwarm.

kieron
Community Manager,
EVE Online

I can decide if I want to stay aboard the rape train or get off at the next stop and see if any of LV is getting on a proper train of thought.

There's a lot more than you know. :)

And in all fairness, LV was royally fucked in JV1V. There's no way around it. All precedent and even the EULA support an action the devs failed to initiate.

Section 7 of the EULA. Please take note to 7-1
ONDUCT
A. Specifically Restricted Conduct
Your continued access to the System and license to play the Game is subject to proper conduct. Without limiting CCP's rights to control the Game environment, and the conduct of the players within that environment, CCP prohibits the following practices that CCP has determined detract from the overall user experience of the users playing the Game:
You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the System.
You may not use your own or third-party software to modify any content appearing within the Game environment or change how the Game is played.
You may not use macros or other stored rapid keystrokes or other patterns of play that facilitate acquisition of items, currency, objects, character attributes, rank or status at an accelerated rate when compared with ordinary Game play. You may not rewrite or modify the user interface or otherwise manipulate data in any way to acquire items, currency, objects, character attributes or beneficial actions not actually acquired or achieved in the Game.
You may not use the Software, or any information accessible through the System, to bypass the System login architecture or create or provide any other means through which the System may be accessed and/or the Game may be played by others, as, for example, through server emulators.
You may not engage in any conduct that results in an Account containing items, objects, currency, character attributes, rank, or status that are inappropriate for the level or rank of the character contained in the Account, including without limitation arranging, making or accepting transfers of items to a character without adequate consideration, thereby augmenting or aggregating items in an Account and increasing its value for an Account sale.

Last edited:
:shrug:

Just a friendly head's up, most here want LV buried asap. I wouldn't expect anyone to take the LV complaints seriously.

There's a lot more than you know. :)

And in all fairness, LV was royally fucked in JV1V.

You got that part right.

There was no violation of the EULA or anything else in the abortion or the taking of JV1V. LV's plan was to keep the node so lagged it would crash or they could take out the the attackers piecemeal. It backfired terribly. Throw in some piss poor understanding of how the game actually works and you have a resounding loss for some huge cry baby faggots.

I mean, who the fuck puts 22 large mobile bubbles on one gate?

[UIalbum]

Ya that worked well for us also.
But those were medium bubbles, you actually needed a ton of them to keep people from getting lucky on jumpin or slowboating only a few KM to get out.

As for LV, I understand they're mad, but they need to be taking it out on CCP, not the Goonies. It's not their fault that the nodes can't handle a ton of people; they're an alliance full of newer pilots so they have to push the advantage they have: numbers.

I've enjoyed the few responses thus far. It's been so long since I've avidly posted on TW but now I might get to again. :D Some things never change, that's for sure.

Anyhow, fuck you all. LV ftw.

As for taking it out on goons? I'm not sure what legal actions are being taken against them but they have violated a lot of real world laws in their attempts to defeat a videogame alliance.

For the EULA violation? Common, seriously... Why else do you jump in a fleet of t1 frigates in your first wave?

Anyhow, I'm just going to keep pwning bitches while you kids get your panties in a wad. I've had has much fun in the past 2-3 months as I ever have in EVE. Skryptipooh owns you and that can't be argued.

I've enjoyed the few responses thus far. It's been so long since I've avidly posted on TW but now I might get to again. :D Some things never change, that's for sure.

Anyhow, fuck you all. LV ftw.

As for taking it out on goons? I'm not sure what legal actions are being taken against them but they have violated a lot of real world laws in their attempts to defeat a videogame alliance.

For the EULA violation? Common, seriously... Why else do you jump in a fleet of t1 frigates in your first wave?

Anyhow, I'm just going to keep pwning bitches while you kids get your panties in a wad. I've had has much fun in the past 2-3 months as I ever have in EVE. Skryptipooh owns you and that can't be argued.

You're in LV and you're saying other people are getting their panties in a wad?

Are you that fucking stupid?

Back