[T:V] Post pics of the maps you are working on...

SmOkkin' Joe said:
are you talking about the bug inwhich you try to align the skyboxed or shift them and it smears the textures? a way around this is to create a new map, select the texture set of the skybox you want and copy paste it. or from a previous map even.

I copied and pasted from a pprevious version of my map were the skybox was working. It looked good again but the second I hit build all it smears the skybox again.

As for starting a new map.....it would be a cold day in hell :lol:

{A} PR24 said:
I copied and pasted from a pprevious version of my map were the skybox was working. It looked good again but the second I hit build all it smears the skybox again.

As for starting a new map.....it would be a cold day in hell :lol:

no definately dont restart, I know the feeling. Click the "new" map thing, fill out the stuff to the set you want and it will make a new map with a skybox, steal away that skybox and dont forget to delete your other one. also, the skybox only needs to be really small so you chouldnt be stretching the textures to fit the box.

For those of you that missed my thread.

Here's my arena map.

walledinnewss.jpg

sweet jesus, you guys this is some great shazbot, cinder that map looks gorgeous, definitely on par lookswise with the retail release maps...

i can't wait till we have these up on the servers so they autodl onto our machines..

MP-Frostbite [Beta]
Will have a thread for the beta tomorrowish.

Here's the story so far:

The phoenix and the imperials duel it out in a cold bitter environment where even the water is so cold that it kills. The Children of Phoenix are pinned down by two armed assault ships preventing reinforcements from arriving. The Children of Phoenix base is heavily fortified, with their generator in a wire cage and their other utilities stashed behind thick walls, they have one sentry turret available.

Down we travel to the Imperial Base, they've been strategic enough in burying their gen to where no one can take it out, but their base has been torn apart and they have very little cover, however they do have 4 sentry turrets to take down the incoming phoenix with, a burner turret and a mortar turret as well. Each team has their own deployable turrets.

Wheres the strategy you ask?

The ceter objective controls forcefield surrounding each flag, you must control the objective to either grab the flag off it's stand or to cap out.

This map is my attempt at proof that you dont need identical bases and mirrored maps.

FrostBite: Children of Phoenix base

Frostbite: Imperial Looking Up

Frostbite: Imperial Base

OMG!! :)
that gap level is soooo cool...nice...hehe...thats gonna be so cool...having two mediums with buckler flying right at each other on that ramp...hehe...god..lol..cant wait..nice job

OMG!!
that gap level is soooo cool...nice...hehe...thats gonna be so cool...having two mediums with buckler flying right at each other on that ramp...hehe...god..lol..cant wait..nice job

that head on collision kills you too, watch out. it also supports ball mode where the ball is at the bottom of the ramp, it can be grappled from home as well.

and ty for the compliments on the gap

Last edited:
Back