[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Sure is a lot of smiling at such a "Solemn and Sober" moment.

"Very sadly now, our founders' vision of a republic is under threat from actions from the White House," Pelosi said. "That is why today, as Speaker of the House, I solemnly and sadly open the debate on the impeachment of the President of the United States. If we do not act now, we would be derelict in our duty. It is tragic that the President's reckless actions make impeachment necessary. He gave us no choice."

-Nancy Pelosi, Dec 18, 2019

Four weeks later... Tee-Hee, did you get your souvenir pen?

What a dog and pony show.

sioux veneer

warren-indian.jpg

How much did these stupid fucking pens cost the taxpayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know this as well.

I'm going to guess....$150 ea.

edit:

The long-time pen manufacturer used by the Whitehouse is Cross. The standard pen is the Century II black lacquer and gold roller ball pen. The base black laquer and gold cross pen is $137 before engraving (about $10)

Pens are apparently like trophies in d.c.. Used once, then usually mounted and hung on the wall for display. So as we're hearing about shitty infrastructure and schools needing funding, these dickheads just probably around $2k for 8 pens that will be used once.

Last edited:
Oh...and im calling it right now. Nadler is going to die before the end of this year. If you look at him in the news clips from yesterday, he's grey, you can see he's uncomfortable and in pain of some kind. My guess is he's got some kind of serious heart issue or his liver is fucked or something

Oh...and im calling it right now. Nadler is going to die before the end of this year. If you look at him in the news clips from yesterday, he's grey, you can see he's uncomfortable and in pain of some kind. My guess is he's got some kind of serious heart issue or his liver is fucked or something

EONKut6XkAE0vB8.jpg

dood can't have a heart issue b/c he doesn't have a heart :cool:

Back