[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yang's ideas will never work. He also thinks the American diet needs to be "modified" so we consume less meat and implement a social credit system.

He also tell us that one benefit of UBI will be to pacify white rural Americans to stop the rise of white nationalism.

Hes right

Andy take away ur tendies till u behave like big boy

identity politics needs to sit on a fat black nigger dick. look a minority is involved i'm inclusive and not rasis

it used to b don't tread on me snek, now its punisher skulls

its a brave new world of virtue signals out there clu

we've gone from non-aggression principles to midlife crisis levels of anger

why not print ur post and slap it on the rear window of ur car between snek and skull

913te5ttwRL._SX466_.jpg

I see a don't tread on me punisher skull corvette in ur near future

I'm about 1 hour into this interview and its one of the best i've ever heard in regards to the rise of GEOTUS Trump.

If you have a good 2.5 hours, 100% worth the watch (So far).

Duchess Meghan Wants To Move To ‘Progressive’ California But She Doesn’t Want Her Company To Pay California Taxes

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Harry and Meghan, are reportedly looking to move to the United States, at least eventually, after President Donald Trump leaves office. But while they may be eyeing the leftist paradise of Los Angeles, California, the pair’s commitment to social justice apparently ends at their pocketbook.

Just before the pair announced that they planned to separate from the British royal family and earn their own keep — at least partly — Duchess Meghan revived her California-based lifestyle company, Frim Fram Inc., and moved it out of the state of California, re-registering it in Delaware, where the tax code is far more business-friendly, per the Telegraph.

hmmmm

i thought liberals wanted to pay more taxes...?

reeeeeetard libtaaaards

Back