[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I wouldn't say that at all. But what you're asking about is like, if I were to ask you, so what would it take for you to convert to Judaism?

If you have an open mind and a very convincing case can be made, there are possibilities.

With you and your history, I highly doubt that applies to you.

At face value, you seem to be purely driven by emotions - a recipe for disaster.

If there's a "convincing case to be made" for Trump, I haven't heard it.

Maybe if he can stop lying for 5 seconds he can make that case.

how much samantha b, jimmy kimmel, late show and colbert do you watch in a day?

i have a feeling this might be part of the problem

you aren't a teenager anymore and getting your news from them isn't going to help you with this.....no more than it would watching mtv for dating and relationship advice in your 30's

for 5 seconds, eh?

alright, present 5 lies he's said in the past 15 days.

poor triple right now

#resist

In a way, I kinda feel bad for him

To see someone get so emotionally wrapped by buying into a false ideology that only leads to damnation, you have to wonder sometimes

Consider this: you get sucked into stupid things like "pay your fair share" because you are most likely living a subsistence lifestyle and have little to show for it. Instead of blaming yourself, you fall for a shitty slogan while conveniently ignoring your own failures. The deeper down the rabbit hole you go, the worse it gets.

how much samantha b, jimmy kimmel, late show and colbert do you watch in a day?

only late night I watch is last week tonight/snl

my media intake is reddit, twitter, major newspapers (nyt/wapo/wsj/etc), mediaite for clips of cable news. I'll watch morning joe if I'm ever up at 6am. I'll listen to sports radio if I'm in the car.. so talk, but not political talk. I have subscriptions to wapo, the globe, and my local paper.

my media intake is reddit, twitter, major newspapers (nyt/wapo/wsj/etc), mediaite for clips of cable news. I'll watch morning joe if I'm ever up at 6am. I'll listen to sports radio if I'm in the car.. so talk, but not political talk. I have subscriptions to wapo, the globe, and my local paper.

lol geezuz no wonder

i just started using this one myself today

All news, US and international.

i'm not sure about nyt or washpo right now

John Podesta joins The Washington Post as a contributing columnist - The Washington Post

i mean to see this and krugman just swap everything he ever espoused the second trump got elected kind of screams partisan hack you know?

Time to Borrow - The New York Times

2017011_krug.jpg

i don't see why it is so evil to put a little RT into the mix

i mean why is that evil?

al gore sold his shit to al jazerra and even they are better than a lot of our media u know?

sometimes your opposition and alleged adversaries tell it to you better than your so called friends

i don't know why all the worst ones are foreign born and not even likely citizens

i mean i wouldn't let kiint and absent and ztir nag me on american interests and politics

but i'm supposed to listen to piers morgan, samantha b, john oliver and trevor noah

i mean go the fuck home is all i hear in my head when they nag and lecture me like i'm at church and they are trying to bully shame the general public into conditioning by needless applause, boos and fake laughter

psychologically it is very interesting to watch at how effective it is

it is like the inverse of TW

sometimes your opposition and alleged adversaries tell it to you better than your so called friends

I used to listen to Hannity's radio show back when I voted democrat, not that I was ever a hardcore democrat or anything. But I hated him then and I still hate him now. :p: RT and AJ are probably better sources for news, but I tend to just read a lot of both angles. I think reading in general involves a hell of a lot less emotion and generally requires some brain activity so you're on the right path of finding the truth somewhere.

There are tons of youtube channels with "alt-right" centrist moderate/libertarians that are disgusted with the left but are more logical than watching any MSM bullshit.

i don't know why all the worst ones are foreign born and not even likely citizens

i mean i wouldn't let kiint and absent and ztir nag me on american interests and politics

but i'm supposed to listen to piers morgan, samantha b, john oliver and trevor noah

i mean go the fuck home is all i hear in my head when they nag and lecture me like i'm at church and they are trying to bully shame the general public into conditioning by needless applause, boos and fake laughter

psychologically it is very interesting to watch at how effective it is

it is like the inverse of TW

Jon Stewart and his disciples like Oliver have basically replaced intelligent political discourse in the millennial generation with a circle jerk of condescending snark and eye-rolling, always falling back on confirmation bias affirmation when lacking reason and evidence. It's a shame, because both occasionally make some brilliant arguments and tackle some taboo topics that the msm avoids.

Back