John Oliver really is the worst

lol @ population decline being an issue

population is such an issue that they already don't have enough jobs, money, and food to go around

so why not flood the landscape, riddled with poverty, with millions more mouths to feed?

fuck i hate these people....wish we could make them all live at john olivers house. he can pretend to be agelina and brad pitt for a while

I look at stuff like this with an air of disgust at this point in my life, shows like The Daily Show, now this steaming pile of shit. Maybe I've become too jaded as I've gotten older, but I really hate these shitheads now.

While I do sometimes find Oliver to be funny at times, this wasn't one of those sketches. If I cared about him capitalizing on a really awful situation for some of these people, I would probably say something about it in that context, but I don't, so I'll nip that in the bud right here.

What I do care about is the portrayal of everyone else as being evil for not taking in these hundreds of thousands (If not tens of millions by the time this thing comes to an end) of refugees and effectively surrendering their lands to them. And let's be clear here, we're referring to them as Syrians, but these are Muslims we're also talking about.

The bulk of these people, the vast majority, are not women and children - they're young Muslim men. The men who should be fighting for their country are either cowards and are refusing to fight for their own freedoms and are instead flooding into Europe, or they have an ulterior motive. I'm willing to bet the later.

Muslim men are some of the most inhuman pieces of shit you'll ever hear about. They're cool with raping little girls, they're cool with beheading soldier's in the street, they're cool with beheading non-Muslims, they're cool with raping women, they're cool with killing women who are victims of rape, they're cool with beheading their own daughters when they attempt to use birth control, they're cool with killing anyone that isn't a Muslim, or any non-Muslim that comes near a mosque.

There's 0 respect for any of these countries they move into. They move in, they consume, they destroy, and they contribute nothing in return, they just take. And as long as we continue to give, they will continue to take.

And I don't care about whether any of these people are legitimate refugees, because an unfortunate side effect of their primary religion is that they are anti-western culture. It doesn't matter how many of them are "peaceful Muslims" because the minority is controlling the majority. It took 19 Muslims to carry out 9/11.

Any country that gives a good god damn about their own safety, the safety of their own people, cares about their own sovereignty, that cares about the future of their own culture, that cares about the stabilization of the free market would shut their fucking borders down to these savages and make them clean up their own mess.

We've already got reports of weapons trafficking to these people, how long until we have standing Muslim armies in every western nation. It's going to be an interesting day when shit goes down in Europe since they've taken the guns from all the citizens when your opponent's are armed with military grade weapons.

Just wait until one of these mother fuckers gets a nuclear weapon and levels out an entire city on the European front. When you've got extremists believing that they're giving their lives for the greater good and everyone else is their enemy, it makes it pretty damn easy to do something that horrific.

Well, that's providing the EU isn't thrown into economic collapse before then.

I'm glad they're leaving whatever shithole they were in. That's exactly what I would tell them to do, frankly. But why Europe? Why not flee West to better parts of Africa? Or South to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and the UAE? Or East into Iran, India, and China? What about North for the former Soviet Bloc?

Oh, right. Europe is the only cluster of bleeding-heart morons stupid enough to welcome millions upon millions of skill-less refugees (terrorists) and their families with open arms -- people they have absolutely no room for and no resources with which to support.
:picard:

I don't get the point of these shows.

No one is there to challenge him or his guests? Dunno, it's the reason why I enjoy Bill Maher so much, he really allows both sides to go at it even if he's liberal leaning he's fair.

Well, that's providing the EU isn't thrown into economic collapse before then.

and this is the most likely outcome atm.....great post btw

barack-obama-pied-piper-perso.jpg

entire topic and thread summed up

Did you ever notice that only jewish comedians host news shows?

What's up with that?

john oliver makes good points sometimes

but sometimes i think he should be thrown off a cliff

I saw the video come up in my feed. Never bothered watching because I knew he'd be a little liberal bleeding heart bitch about the topic. Guess I was right?

Back