[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Owned you though..

Coombz, you also saw my real pic. I am older and a little bigger than you but you were surprised I was not a fat fuck. Just an above average alpha

Last edited:
I was surprised, the black ops gear definitely made you a wee bit rounder ;)

I imagine if I had to run 20m under fire wearing all that I'd be joining you in the heart attack ward

That is a lot of gear. I am 190. That was 400 rounds and 5 weapons. It was kind of cool putting it all on at the same time.

It would be a close photo competition that I don't want any part of though :lol:

45 more minutes.. come on guys. Help out

you waiting for football? I just almost posted in the NFL thread, but I wasn't 100% sure if it's today...Saints Rams, right?

I've been off work for a fucking month, back tomorrow, and today I wake up feeling like I'm starting to get sick

REEEEEEEEEE

I mean I understand why you are so sure of Trumps chances... He won by such a bigely margin the first time......

I admit I could be wrong cuz numbers who knows? But supposedly Hispanic voters are turning towards Trump in larger numbers. I bet those people didn't vote for Trump the first time. there are many of you on here that did not vote for Trump the first time but have had a change of heart.

Last edited:
Back