[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Man if my country was so broken that I willingly voted for a guy cuz i thought he's a bafoon and will just fuck shit up then i would probably just move

Man if my country was so broken that I willingly voted for a guy cuz i thought he's a bafoon and will just fuck shit up then i would probably just move

He isn't fucking anything up, he's just shining a light on what was already fucked up.

no

if you have any experience traveling the world, you wouldnt leave the USA

warts and current craziness aside, we're still the best

but for how long... that is the question. our internal division is allowing china to get ahead because they know how to focus on whats important -their Nation

Things get bad, weak people tend to run. It is just a natural thing. Cowards have been around since the dawn of time. Not their faults.. it's in the genes

In a top secret government facility, scientists study SuperTrap posts in order to judge whether he is the most genius troll ever, or a 40 year old with as much intellect as a bowl of rice pudding:

:psyduck:

Back